_[BUG] rev1030 [Gameplay] Immobile units evading

Forum for reporting bugs

Moderators: Slitherine Core, FoG PC Moderator, NewRoSoft

fogman
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

_[BUG] rev1030 [Gameplay] Immobile units evading

Post by fogman »

Immobile units converted from RB scenarios do not behave properly in U.

One of the trademarks of my scenario design is the use of immobile units, mainly as accessory units (markers for abstract concepts -- objective points, disorganization, artillery/musket fire effect etc), but also for commanders positions which were the focus of fighting (Darius at Gaugamela, Richard at Bosworth for example). Those units are given token attributes based on the difficulty to get rid of them. Many are given Light (foot or horse) designation (one of the reasons for light designation is to prevent friendly adjacent units from taking a morale check)

I have discovered that while the "owner" of the unit cannot move them, those units will evade when attacked (the bottom panel shows they have movement points, there seems to be no 'immobile' rating in U). Maybe this can be fixed in the unity editor.
fogman
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

Re: Immobile Units

Post by fogman »

Immobile units that normally can break off will break off. I suspect that when they are routed they will not disappear either since they have movement points in U.
cothyso
NewRoSoft
NewRoSoft

Re: [BUG] rev1030 [Gameplay] Immobile units evading

Post by cothyso »

Immobile units (having their movement allowance set on 0) should not be able to evade. This is something which needs to be fixed.
cothyso
NewRoSoft
NewRoSoft

Re: _[BUG] rev1030 [Gameplay] Immobile units evading

Post by cothyso »

Fixed for rev1032 (v2.5.00.1032 GM2 build)

Return to “Bug Reports”