[FDB] Release new FOG(U)

Forum for reporting bugs

Moderators: Slitherine Core, FoG PC Moderator, NewRoSoft

Cablenexus
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

[FDB] Release new FOG(U)

Post by Cablenexus »

Well while I'm very happy for you all and being a great fan and supporter of Slitherine products in general and owner of FOG original and all DLC I'm very unhappy myself because since beta I have around 20 unanswered bug reports in the forum. Last items are from april 5 and there is not even a response on any of them. It's about functionallity, broken textures, low resolution maps and units and features (field of view, unit picture examples, terrain info missing etc etc). I feel now like it was pretty useless to put so many hours into the game reporting all these issues and see nothing improved (at least for the issues I reported) last three month.

Again I'm happy for you and wish you all luck with release but the new game in it's current state is unplayable for me and I hope you will keep improving it and keep supporting the old game after release of the new version.
Tamas
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: [FDB] Release new FOG(U)

Post by Tamas »

Hi,

FoG Unity has been a small team effort, as someone who has followed happenings here you must know it's a project with a long history and a lot of work put into it. As such, your feedback has been much valued. It is true, we should had taken the time to reply and I do apologise for that, but I assure you, your posts were not ignored.
Cablenexus
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by Cablenexus »

Tamas wrote:Hi,

FoG Unity has been a small team effort, as someone who has followed happenings here you must know it's a project with a long history and a lot of work put into it. As such, your feedback has been much valued. It is true, we should had taken the time to reply and I do apologise for that, but I assure you, your posts were not ignored.
Since the game is not beta anymore and all my posts since april 5 with bug reports are left unanswered can I still use this forum for reporting bugs?
Is this still being read?

As support for the hard work I directly purchased both the new DLC but I see that all issues I reported before aren't fixed.
Can I expect the game will be updated regular also after release? Can I expect answers on at least one of the multiple bug reports I posted before?
Where can we report bugs now since the game is not in beta anymore?
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Please report issues in the support forum. We'll probably close this forum to avoid confusion.
Cablenexus
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by Cablenexus »

I understand, thank you for the response. So better close this since there is a fresh start.
cothyso
NewRoSoft
NewRoSoft

Post by cothyso »

Cablenexus wrote:Well while I'm very happy for you all and being a great fan and supporter of Slitherine products in general and owner of FOG original and all DLC I'm very unhappy myself because since beta I have around 20 unanswered bug reports in the forum. Last items are from april 5 and there is not even a response on any of them. It's about functionallity, broken textures, low resolution maps and units and features (field of view, unit picture examples, terrain info missing etc etc). I feel now like it was pretty useless to put so many hours into the game reporting all these issues and see nothing improved (at least for the issues I reported) last three month.
I'm sorry that you perceiving this situation like this, and I'm sorry again, but you might be be mistaken.

There are no 20 bug reports made by you in the forum, but 7. And all of them were responded as soon as you've made them: 3 of them were directly responded in their respective threads and marked as _[BUG] (already fixed), _[FDB] (already considered and passed) or _[CNR] (could not reproduce), while the other 4 were marked as [BUG] (waiting to be reproduced/fixed as soon as the time will permit it) or [FDB] (feedback considered and waiting to be implemented as soon as the time will permit it) and made stickies in order to not be lost/forgotten.

I've also just addressed all your re-reports newly made in the Tech Support forum, linking them with the old bug reports threads.

Return to “Bug Reports”