LF support bug

Moderators: Slitherine Core, NewRoSoft, FoG PC Moderator

batesmotel
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

LF support bug

Post by batesmotel »

Infantry with LF bow/crossbow rear support should only get 1 additional support attack in impact, not 2! As currently implemented for FoG PC LF rear support is much better than in FoG TT and better than MF rear support at no additional cost for LF and 1 point for MF support.

Chris
....where life is beautiful all the time
keithmartinsmith
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Re: LF support bug

Post by keithmartinsmith »

Looked at this and cannot find any issues with LF support and it seems to be always rear support 1 attack. Do you have an example you can provide?

Thanks
Keith
TheGrayMouser
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

Post by TheGrayMouser »

keithmartinsmith wrote:Looked at this and cannot find any issues with LF support and it seems to be always rear support 1 attack. Do you have an example you can provide?

Thanks
Keith
Keith , in case you misread bates' post, he is refering to light foot rear support when defending vs cavalry only.

I just used the editor and made a quick scenario, heavy foot with light foot bow rear support get two missle dice @ -1 poa when charged by cavalry. They (the two dice) are noted in the verbiose combat log

Now, I get why Bates is saying it should not be this way per the TT rules, but I remember this came up some time ago and the official answer at the time was that they should get two dice (the manual states two as well...)
batesmotel
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by batesmotel »

keithmartinsmith wrote:Looked at this and cannot find any issues with LF support and it seems to be always rear support 1 attack. Do you have an example you can provide?

Thanks
Keith
Hu Keith,

I emailed you a screenshot showing the two attacks for rear support. Thanks for investigating this.

Chris
....where life is beautiful all the time
keithmartinsmith
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by keithmartinsmith »

The game is correct on this one so no change is planned.

Thanks
Keith

Return to “Old Beta Test”