mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-ansi-language:#0400;
mso-fareast-language:#0400;
mso-bidi-language:#0400;}
</style>
<![endif]--></p>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: center;"><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:
normal"><span style="font-size:16.0pt;font-family:Arial">Panzer Corps</span></i></b><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal"><span style="font-size:16.0pt;font-family:
Arial"> Continues Its Successful Campaign Across the World!</span></b></p>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: center;"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">After a blockbuster release to the German retail market, Panzer Corps is now headed to Russia</span></i></p>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: center;"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<w:WordDocument>
<w:View>Normal</w:View>
<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
<w:PunctuationKerning />
<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas />
<w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>
<w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent>
<w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
<w:Compatibility>
<w:BreakWrappedTables />
<w:SnapToGridInCell />
<w:WrapTextWithPunct />
<w:UseAsianBreakRules />
<w:DontGrowAutofit />
</w:Compatibility>
<w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel>
</w:WordDocument>
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156">
</w:LatentStyles>
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]>
<style>
/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-ansi-language:#0400;
mso-fareast-language:#0400;
mso-bidi-language:#0400;}
</style>
<![endif]--></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">We are very proud to announce that they have reached a publishing agreement with Noviy Disk (<a href="http://www.nd.ru/">www.nd.ru</a>) to bring the critically acclaimed hit, <i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal">Panzer Corps</i>, to retail stores in Russia! </span><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">

</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">After taking North America and Western Europe by storm, <i style="mso-bidi-font-style:
normal">Panzer Corps </i>has enjoyed an unchecked campaign of success including a highly successful release to the German retail market with distribution partner dtp entertainment (<a href="http://www.dtp-young.com/en/">www.dtp-young.com/en/</a>) that has taken <i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal">Panzer Corps</i> to the top 20 on the German PC Game Charts (and it’s fast approaching the top ten!). But sales aren’t always everything: <i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal">Panzer Corps </i>has also stormed the presses and captured an impressive 80% Metascore on <a href="http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/panze ... acritic</a> (with an 85% User Score). </span><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">

</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">JD McNeil, Chairman of the Slitherine group, said, “Slitherine/Matrix Games are always proud to support our developers and bring their games to a truly international market. We always aim to be a real commercial force behind their products. We will continue to maximize opportunities for our developers and market their titles worldwide and continue to seek further commercial opportunities across the globe.”</span><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">

</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">Curious what all the buzz is about? Then take <i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal">Panzer Corps</i> for a spin and try it out for yourself with our newly-released <a href="http://www.slitherine.com/downloads/item84">playable demo</a>!</span><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">

</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">About Panzer Corps</span></i><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">

</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">Panzer Corps</span></i><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial"> is a brand new turn-based strategy game that reinvents a classic genre. Produced and developed by a team of experts and brought to perfection by a community of hundreds of fans, the game has evolved over 2 years to become what can be defined as a modern classic.</span><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">Set in World War II, <i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal">Panzer Corps</i> puts the player in charge of Axis armies, taking their core force with them through the entire war. The use of combined-arms tactics requires each general to make use of the strengths and exploit the weaknesses of their opponents.</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">Its multiplayer mode, an improved version of Slitherine’s award winning PBEM++ system, allows players to easily find opponents anywhere in the world and enjoy playing them with none of the hassle. </span><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal">Panzer Corps</i> is designed to replicate the feeling of a classic wargame, but brings it up to 21st century standards and to a whole new generation of gamers.</span><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">

</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">Get more information on <i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal">Panzer Corps </i>from its official on the <a href="../../../games/panzer_corps_pc">Slitherine</a> site or on the <a href="http://www.matrixgames.com/products/399 ... ps">Matrix Games</a> site.</span></p>

Return to “Old Beta Test”