Battle Academy – Operation Sealion Is Now Available!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, FoG PC Moderator, NewRoSoft

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Battle Academy – Operation Sealion Is Now Available!

Post by admin »

<p><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<w:WordDocument>
<w:View>Normal</w:View>
<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
<w:PunctuationKerning />
<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas />
<w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>
<w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent>
<w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
<w:Compatibility>
<w:BreakWrappedTables />
<w:SnapToGridInCell />
<w:WrapTextWithPunct />
<w:UseAsianBreakRules />
<w:DontGrowAutofit />
</w:Compatibility>
<w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel>
</w:WordDocument>
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156">
</w:LatentStyles>
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object
classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object>
<style>
st1:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) }
</style>
<![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]>
<style>
/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-ansi-language:#0400;
mso-fareast-language:#0400;
mso-bidi-language:#0400;}
</style>
<![endif]--></p>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: center;"><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"><span style="font-size:16.0pt;font-family:Arial">Battle</span></i></b><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"><span style="font-size:16.0pt;font-family:Arial"> Academy</span></i></b><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"><span style="font-size:16.0pt;font-family:Arial"> – Operation Sealion </span></i></b><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal"><span style="font-size:16.0pt;font-family:
Arial">Is Now Available!</span></b></p>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: center;"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">Storm across the English Channel and tackle the latest expansion in this award-winning series!</span></i><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">

</span><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<w:WordDocument>
<w:View>Normal</w:View>
<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
<w:PunctuationKerning />
<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas />
<w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>
<w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent>
<w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
<w:Compatibility>
<w:BreakWrappedTables />
<w:SnapToGridInCell />
<w:WrapTextWithPunct />
<w:UseAsianBreakRules />
<w:DontGrowAutofit />
</w:Compatibility>
<w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel>
</w:WordDocument>
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156">
</w:LatentStyles>
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object
classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object>
<style>
st1:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) }
</style>
<![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]>
<style>
/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-ansi-language:#0400;
mso-fareast-language:#0400;
mso-bidi-language:#0400;}
</style>
<![endif]--></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;mso-bidi-font-style:
italic">We are thrilled to announce the release of <i>Battle Academy – Operation Sealion</i>, the latest expansion to their highly praised WWII tactical game series, <i>Battle Academy</i>. The expansion chronicles the hypothetical German invasion of Great Britain and comes packed with new features and content! </span><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;mso-bidi-font-style:
italic">

</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;mso-bidi-font-style:
italic">To mark the release of <i>Operation Sealion</i>, we have released a <a href="http://www.slitherine.com/games/ba_sl">pack of screenshots</a> showing off some of the intense tactical action raging across the British homeland!</span><span style="font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;mso-bidi-font-style:italic"><span style="mso-tab-count:1">

</span></span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><i><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">About Battle Academy – Operation Sealion</span></i><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">

</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">It is September 1940, and the Germans launch their invasion of Britain. In this fictional "What If?" Campaign, you command the Home Guard's desperate counterattacks against German glider troops and the tenacious defense of the South Coast Sea Front. Mount "Butcher and Bolt" missions with the clandestine Auxiliary Units or land coastal raiders from Motor Gun Boats. Can you hold back the might of Operation Sealion?</span><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">

</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">Features:</span><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">

</span></p>
<ul type="disc" style="margin-top:0in">
<li style="mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1;tab-stops:list .5in" class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">New British Units - Homeguard, Sticky Bombers, Guy Armoured Car, MkVI Light Tank, A10 and A13 Cruiser tanks, 4inch Gun Lorry, Armadillo Armoured truck, Boyes Rifle Carrier, Auxilliary Unit Commandos and snipers, and Motor Gun Boats</span></li>
<li style="mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1;tab-stops:list .5in" class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">Ten varied single player missions - new "silent kill" attacks allow for clandestine stealth missions, while naval units allow raiders to be transported around coastal maps.</span></li>
<li style="mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1;tab-stops:list .5in" class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">New 1940s British Terrain and Building set, complete with red postboxes and telephone kiosks.</span><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">

</span></li>
</ul>
<p class="MsoNormal"><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:
normal"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">Operation Sealion</span></i></b><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:
Arial"> is and add on for <i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal">Battle</i><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"> Academy</i> and requires <a href="../../../games/bbc_ba_pc">Battle Academy</a> to be played.</span></b><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">

</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial">Get more information on <i>Battle Academy – Operation Sealion </i>from its official <a href="../../../games/ba_sl">product page</a>.</span></p>

Return to “Old Beta Test”