Quick game armies

Moderators: Slitherine Core, NewRoSoft, FoG PC Moderator

davouthojo
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

Quick game armies

Post by davouthojo »

I like these, a couple of ideas to make them work better:

1)Can they be flagged more clearly in the Multiplayer game listings? It is a pain to get one when you want a DAG battle and visa versa. Clearly not in D&F, but can we have a 100 letter comment box for multiplayer games in Wolves from the Sea?

2) I like the colour of the FOG quick armies - "Carthaginian armies under Hannibal". Can this be done for the rest of histories great generals?

3) Rise of Rome Pyrrhic at 500pts and Later Macedonian at 450 pts

4) In the new interface - why say new "Standard" and "DAG" game? Is "Scenario" and "DAG/Quick" game more accurate?
keithmartinsmith
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by keithmartinsmith »

1)Can they be flagged more clearly in the Multiplayer game listings? It is a pain to get one when you want a DAG battle and visa versa. Clearly not in D&F, but can we have a 100 letter comment box for multiplayer games in Wolves from the Sea?
>> Will review for WFTS.

2) I like the colour of the FOG quick armies - "Carthaginian armies under Hannibal". Can this be done for the rest of histories great generals?
>> We copied the style of the Starter Armies from the printed books and very few have such names. Will review.

3) Rise of Rome Pyrrhic at 500pts and Later Macedonian at 450 pts
>>> This was just an error in the army size display, a remnant from building the army. The armies are not exactly the same but are all from 375 to 385 points. Fixed ready for the next update.

4) In the new interface - why say new "Standard" and "DAG" game? Is "Scenario" and "DAG/Quick" game more accurate?
>>> Made some changes as part of the next update. After its live let me know what you think about them?

Keith
redcoat2
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Quick game armies

Post by redcoat2 »

davouthojo wrote: 4) In the new interface - why say new "Standard" and "DAG" game? Is "Scenario" and "DAG/Quick" game more accurate?
+1

Return to “Old Beta Test”