Nasty Swamoy scenario

Forum for discussion of the next iteration of the BA engine. This time with a all new open development approach!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

DukeDavid
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Nasty Swamoy scenario

Post by DukeDavid »

I have just been defeated playing the US in Nasty Swampy scenario. Two questions:-
1. Is there any way that the US player can get his armor across the river in this scenario ? I tried everything I could think of but failed totally.
2. How does Air Support for the US player work in this scenario ? I clicked on all of my US leaders during most turns but only succeeded in getting Air Support once.
I would like to suggest that a note explaining these two functions is added at the beginning of this scenario.
enric
Brigadier-General - 8.8 cm Pak 43/41

Re: Nasty Swamoy scenario

Post by enric »

Cromwell wrote:I have just been defeated playing the US in Nasty Swampy scenario. Two questions:-
1. Is there any way that the US player can get his armor across the river in this scenario ? I tried everything I could think of but failed totally.
2. How does Air Support for the US player work in this scenario ? I clicked on all of my US leaders during most turns but only succeeded in getting Air Support once.
I would like to suggest that a note explaining these two functions is added at the beginning of this scenario.
Hi,
This is a mod scenario, read the document where I use to explain all new actions.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z3ebvo2pyodaa ... 2.pdf?dl=0

And this doc is specific for the scenario
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tgnstatles9i1 ... y.pdf?dl=0
About Nasty scenario, you must use the Engineers to build some pontoons to allow armor cross the river.
Usually air support works by establishing radio contact, a leader should have a radio (keep it safe).

BTW, Nasty is a BA scenario, no BA2 scenario....
DukeDavid
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by DukeDavid »

Thanks for your reply. I did not realise that your documents about Battle Academy existed. Seems to me that a note on the Nasty Swampy scenario about the document relating specifically to the Nasty Swampy scenario would be a good idea. A great scenario by the way.
I'm not clear how a Sherman Rhino can help build a pontoon bridge, since they cannot assist from a diagonal square but I'll try it and see !
Thanks.
1407hadley
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by 1407hadley »

where is the download for this scenario?
enric

Post by enric »

1407hadley wrote:where is the download for this scenario?
Right now is only available as BA1 scenario.
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 05&t=41734

We are testing the BA2 version, I'll post when ready.

Return to “Battle Academy 2 – Eastern Front”