How do I?

Forum for discussion of the next iteration of the BA engine. This time with a all new open development approach!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

Kayel Dee
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

How do I?

Post by Kayel Dee »

in skirmish battles, is there a way to assign special "abilities" to units? I mean the special buttons on the left edge, things like "rally" "medic" air support, Off screen artillery; things like that?
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How do I?

Post by pipfromslitherine »

No - these are generated randomly, independent of the unit selection.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
Kayel Dee

Post by Kayel Dee »

thx pip...
pip lol...how dickensian
studabakahawk
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: How do I? Password for Multiplayer games

Post by studabakahawk »

Hi Ok so I'm re enlisting , Graduate of Squad Leader, ASL, Panzer Commander\Blitz Arab Israeli Wars. Love this Game I havnt played anything else since I got it, For Me it is the reason I bought and Built my first computers.
Now ive taken the Gauntlet, got Bitch slapped a few times, But its just a Game so I'm going Multi player Pell mell.
But I'm having trouble getting into games. How do I get the Password to accept a game?
Ive looked around in here I'm not finding the path. Can someone help me out please. See you in my crosshairs
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: How do I? Password for Multiplayer games

Post by AlbertoC »

studabakahawk wrote:Hi Ok so I'm re enlisting , Graduate of Squad Leader, ASL, Panzer Commander\Blitz Arab Israeli Wars. Love this Game I havnt played anything else since I got it, For Me it is the reason I bought and Built my first computers.
Now ive taken the Gauntlet, got Bitch slapped a few times, But its just a Game so I'm going Multi player Pell mell.
But I'm having trouble getting into games. How do I get the Password to accept a game?
Ive looked around in here I'm not finding the path. Can someone help me out please. See you in my crosshairs
Have you lost the password to your Slitherine account?
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

If you mean that all the available challenges require passwords, then it means there are no open games. You should post your own challenge and I have no doubt it will be snapped up.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here

Return to “Battle Academy 2 – Eastern Front”