Lend Lease Matilda Graphics

Forum for discussion of the next iteration of the BA engine. This time with a all new open development approach!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

KageToraUK
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Lend Lease Matilda Graphics

Post by KageToraUK »

I just played a random skirmish as the Germans, and a Lend Lease Matilda turned up, in psychadelic colours. I am sure that wasn't the camouflage they used back in those days, so I believe it may be a graphical problem.

Regards,
JosephM
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Lend Lease Matilda Graphics

Post by JosephM »

Hello KageTora,

Yes, this was a bug in the game. Unfortunately it was not reported/fixed in time for the 1.01 patch, but we are due to release a new patch to coincide with the DLC which will fix this. However we have created a hotfix which will fix the issue, and you can download this from the bottom of the forum thread below:
http://slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... es#p496745

Personally I do like the missing textures and want to try to get all my tanks like that, but I haven't taken the time to try to change the files to replicate the issue.
morge4
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Post by morge4 »

JoeMiller wrote:Personally I do like the missing textures and want to try to get all my tanks like that, but I haven't taken the time to try to change the files to replicate the issue.
:roll: :mrgreen:
JosephM
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by JosephM »

Morge4, they are cool! When we first had this reported we dubbed them "Dazzle Tanks" in the office (after the WW1 ship camouflage) and I wasn't the only one who wanted to introduce it as an option in-game.
morge4

Post by morge4 »

Yes, I remember seeing my first and it was cool. True, they do resemble the WW1 ship camo...never thought about that.
Schweinewitz
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by Schweinewitz »

Funny enough, I had the same problem with missing Matilda textures in BA1 after a reinstall . I tried the hotfix and now everything is ok on the Western Front.

Return to “Battle Academy 2 – Eastern Front”