How to upgrade units on iPad?

Commander - The Great War: Tech Support

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz

TerribleTy
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

How to upgrade units on iPad?

Post by TerribleTy »

I have been successful in research on technology and when told it has finished I tap the 'upgrade unit' button and enter into the 'unit upgrade mode' ( that is what it says at the top of my screen) I seem to reach a dead end. I tap units, I tap research, I fiddle and sing a diddy but nothing prompts me to any indication I have upgraded anything. I have entered more details on another thread titled "How do upgrades work"?

Please help. Thanks.
There are no bad soldiers, only bad generals.
- Saying attributed to Napoleon
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: How to upgrade units on iPad?

Post by zakblood »

as no one else has replied, have you read any section on it in the manual, i don't have it myself or the manual, being only community help i don't have full access to everything so not really got much idea's, but was hoping someone who has the game would reply for you as it's not really a tech question, more of game play knowledge etc
Robotron
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Post by Robotron »

I find it mildly disturbing that moderators "don't have full access to everything" as simple manuals.
operating
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by operating »

zakblood_slith wrote:as no one else has replied, have you read any section on it in the manual, i don't have it myself or the manual, being only community help i don't have full access to everything so not really got much idea's, but was hoping someone who has the game would reply for you as it's not really a tech question, more of game play knowledge etc
Actually this subject has been discussed at this thread: http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 02&t=67564
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

thanks operating for that, and Robotron i'm only a community mod, so a general member like your self who helps out, while i know a lot about pc tech support, my ability to support other o/s are limited so i leave and pass on to others who have more access and greater knowledgeable, sorry about that, while i might be first on sense i'm never last, with full support always available for other queries at

contact support[at]slitherine.co.uk

Code: Select all

http://www.matrixgames.com/support/
both of which are manned by full time staff

Return to “Commander - The Great War: Tech Support”