Erasing old games

Commander - The Great War: Tech Support

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz

StormHunter
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Erasing old games

Post by StormHunter »

Hello my name is StormHunter. Sorry to bother you but on Commander: The Great War I have more than a handful of games that need deleting and I can't because claiming the game won't allow me to delete the games manually. I would like to ask if anybody could help erase the games between me and DarkIced2000. My opponent and I would like our saves cleared from the multiplayer screen. Also I was wondering, some of our games have crashed and i was wondering if I may have a program or security software which may be interfering or if there were bugs in the past which caused de-sync and crashes. If theres anything I can do to make the game run smoother I am open to suggestions. Lastly i was wondering if there was any way of preserving crashed games and possibly run them again. Sorry for the long message and many questions but thank you for your time.
nehi
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Re: Erasing old games

Post by nehi »

u need write to support@slitherine.co.uk, to remove inactive games for 30 or more days

ive noticed, that playing over wifi crashes quiet often, maybe its your case too

but i havent any problem 1.66 so far over ethernet (i couldnt continue few games in 1.64 because of some script bug)
Last edited by nehi on Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StormHunter

Re: Erasing old games

Post by StormHunter »

@nehi
Thank you very much for your input i will contact them. I appreciate the noob-friendly environment. :)

Return to “Commander - The Great War: Tech Support”