Yes, I was lured here . . .

Scourge of War Series

Moderator: Slitherine Core

bru888
Order of Battle Moderator

Yes, I was lured here . . .

Post by bru888 »

. . . by the 4th of July weekend sale of Scourge of War - Gettysburg 150th Anniversary Collection. Yes, this forum is in mothballs and I am talking to myself. Yes, I am hooked on THIS game, now. :roll:

You know, I don't fear the AI in any of these games. TIME is the greatest enemy to face in gameplay; the insufficiency of it, that is. :)
- Bru
bru888

Re: Yes, I was lured here . . .

Post by bru888 »

If anybody is around to see this, here is the location of the approved SOW-Gettysburg mods:

http://www.norbsoftdev.net/forum/modifi ... od-threads

And since I am pretty sure that it's just me and God here, I'd like to use this white space to record some thoughts.

Games have a life span which may be long or short. OOTP is long-lived. SOW-G was short.

Forget about here; this forum was never busy. Over there, though, it was very busy for a short time. All those contributors; all those modders; all gone now. One prominent member actually died during the product cycle and was mourned by the others but it's as if they have all passed on now.

Posts are marked "three years ago," "four years ago." "five years ago." Where are all those people now and what are they doing?

It's a bit like life itself in that respect. Short, sweet, and ultimately sad. :(
- Bru

Return to “Scourge of War Gettysburg”