Steam Testing

Moderator: Pandora Moderators

mara
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Steam Testing

Post by mara »

SephiRok wrote:Oh wow. I would feel bad for picking Terra Salvum.
Should feel bad for not picking them! Hippie Power!
Raja
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Raja »

mara wrote:Latest Steam Build:

Strange generation, possible bug: Really, really, close specials placement
I actually noticed the same thing on a couple of my starts, also with Terra Salvum. Small world - Continents, Medium difficulty, Quick. I think it was Gold and those green minerals as well. Correction: just started up another map, and this time it was Gold and the red Xenite Flowers.
..I don't know if it's applicable but I added 2 players, for a total of 6, on a small map.*

Not sure if you folks are still looking for feedback, but here goes another game...

*Addition
Last edited by Raja on Sat May 31, 2014 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
mara
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by mara »

Raja wrote:
mara wrote:Latest Steam Build:

Strange generation, possible bug: Really, really, close specials placement
I actually noticed the same thing on a couple of my starts, also with Terra Salvum. Small world - Continents, Medium difficulty, Quick. I think it was Gold and those green minerals as well. Correction: just started up another map, and this time it was Gold and the red Xenite Flowers.

Not sure if you folks are still looking for feedback, but here goes another game...
Finally got a start without 2 items right next to each other like that. Must be a little quirk. Not that I'm complaining.
Raja

Post by Raja »

mara wrote: Finally got a start without 2 items right next to each other like that. Must be a little quirk. Not that I'm complaining.
I thought I did too, then I stumbled upon a gold vein right in my backyard on turn 2. I'm rollin with it.. figure either Terra Salvum would be more keen about finding a suitable place to settle like this than the other factions, or Pandora is a wise and favorable Goddess.
mara
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by mara »

Raja wrote:
mara wrote: Finally got a start without 2 items right next to each other like that. Must be a little quirk. Not that I'm complaining.
I thought I did too, then I stumbled upon a gold vein right in my backyard on turn 2. I'm rollin with it.. figure either Terra Salvum would be more keen about finding a suitable place to settle like this than the other factions, or Pandora is a wise and favorable Goddess.
Raja, let me plant a tree in your honor.

On that note, I've had some trouble seeing roads in the forest, especially on arctic tiles. anyone else?

Return to “Pandora : Public Beta”