Special Offer - 18 mm 1815 Napoleonics

Moderators: philqw78, terrys, hammy, Blathergut, Slitherine Core

vexillia

Special Offer - 18 mm 1815 Napoleonics

Post by vexillia »

For a limited period I am offering 10% off Campaign Games 1815 ranges to people who visit our Facebook page.

This offer is exclusive to Facebook until the middle of next month. To access the reduced prices you will need to login to a special page using the details provided on Facebook.

If you don't have a Facebook account don't worry; you don't need a Facebook account to access the page.

Offer applies to items in stock only and whilst stocks last.
ravenflight
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41

Re: Special Offer - 18 mm 1815 Napoleonics

Post by ravenflight »

vexillia wrote:For a limited period I am offering 10% off Campaign Games 1815 ranges to people who visit our Facebook page.

This offer is exclusive to Facebook until the middle of next month. To access the reduced prices you will need to login to a special page using the details provided on Facebook.

If you don't have a Facebook account don't worry; you don't need a Facebook account to access the page.

Offer applies to items in stock only and whilst stocks last.
Sorry, wont be bribed to use a social networking facility that is abhorrent to me.
MDH
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by MDH »

Sorry but like Ravenflight I don't use social media in any of its forms ( for many reasons :twisted: )and cannot/will not consequently do business with folk who require me to be on any of them in order to do it.
vexillia

Post by vexillia »

To repeat:
To clarify:
To access the reduced prices you will need to login to a special page using the details provided on Facebook.
The special page isn't on Facebook only the details.

Return to “Scenarios, AAR's, Lists, Modelling and more”