FoG Crashes on My Desktop

Forum for technical support for the digital reader version of Field of Glory.

Moderators: philqw78, terrys, hammy, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Design, Field of Glory Moderators

Leonidas048
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

FoG Crashes on My Desktop

Post by Leonidas048 »

Hello I use to be able to run my FoG while multiplaying on my desktop PC but now it keeps crashing a lot. I have tried to reinstall it and use compatability and admin mode. I have wins Vista. Just wonder if anyone else has this problem in the last few months? It works alright so far on my laptop, hope someone can help thanks.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: FoG Crashes on My Desktop

Post by IainMcNeil »

Sorry you are having problems. First try uninstallaing and deleting any support files and completely reinstalling.
Leonidas048

Post by Leonidas048 »

Hello thanks for your reply i had done all that but it didnt work. But i have sorted out the problem as you can imagine it turned out to be dust that had accumulated in my power supply unit and while i was at it clearing it out with an air cannister i also cleared my main fan on my motherboard and it seems to be workking fine now. I also had to reset my computer again to see which were the best drivers for my Nvidia card for this computer so i wont be messing around with them now. So far its pretty stable now thanks.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

That's why supporting PC's is so much fun - you really have no idea where to start looking for the problems!

Return to “Tech Support”