Surface RT and downloads

Forum for technical support for the digital reader version of Field of Glory.

Moderators: philqw78, terrys, hammy, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Design, Field of Glory Moderators

andyr
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Surface RT and downloads

Post by andyr »

I have a Microsoft Surface RT and would like to know if the rules and army list downloads are compatible.
Cheers
Andy
batesmotel
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Re: Surface RT and downloads

Post by batesmotel »

andyr wrote:I have a Microsoft Surface RT and would like to know if the rules and army list downloads are compatible.
Cheers
Andy
You might get a faster answer on 'the http://abannan.com. I suspect that it's probably a legacy Windows/i86 app and won't run on Window RT but should run on regular Windows 8.

Chris
....where life is beautiful all the time
andyr

Post by andyr »

Thanks for the guidance and link. I get the feeling the answer is going to be "no" Ah well :cry:
batesmotel
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by batesmotel »

andyr wrote:Thanks for the guidance and link. I get the feeling the answer is going to be "no" Ah well :cry:
You can download a free version of the abannan reader for Windows from their web site so you can try that. If it works then the reader for FoG should work, too,I expect.

Chris
....where life is beautiful all the time
andyr

Post by andyr »

batesmotel wrote:
andyr wrote:Thanks for the guidance and link. I get the feeling the answer is going to be "no" Ah well :cry:
You can download a free version of the abannan reader for Windows from their web site so you can try that. If it works then the reader for FoG should work, too,I expect.

Chris
Interesting comments and thanks gain for the guidance. Your inference is that even if the abannan reader works that's no guarantee the FoG reader will. I would prefer a more definitive answer from the designers before parting with hard earned for the software :)

Andy

Return to “Tech Support”