DoW and production

PSP/DS/PC/MAC : WWII turn based grand strategy game

Moderators: firepowerjohan, rkr1958, Happycat, Slitherine Core

uxbridge
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

DoW and production

Post by uxbridge »

Will a countrys production alter when they go to war (are being attacked), or is it pre-set whatever other occurrences?

I was thinking that in a PBEM-game the players could, by mutual consent, declare war on Italy (Allies) and USSR/USA (Axis) and thereby release those countries to move units in anticipation of a coming conflict. A number of home rules would be needed, but will these DoWs trigger any change in production/development?
alaric318
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by alaric318 »

greetigns, italy, united states and russia, all major powers that start neutral are given an "at war - war effort increase", think it is on 10%, can be seen opening the general.txt in the data folder, it is one "one time boost" to war effort, i think russia receibe a 20% but not sure about it, too are a "full mobilization" increase but do not know how it works,

regards,

alaric.
firepowerjohan
Brigadier-General - 8.8 cm Pak 43/41
Brigadier-General - 8.8 cm Pak 43/41

Post by firepowerjohan »

AT_WAR_PRODUCTION_INCREASE 10
FULL_MOBILIZATION_PRODUCTION_INCREASE 20

All Countries get +10% when they are at war (USSR also). Countries also get a mobilization boost tied to their normal entry date.

So this means if you DoW USSR in June 1941 it will get +10% and then in October which is its latest entry (i.e. entry date if Axis do not DoW them) they will get another +20%.
Johan Persson - Firepower Entertainment
Lead Developer of CEAW, CNAW and World Empires Live (http://www.worldempireslive.com)

Return to “MILITARY HISTORY™ Commander - Europe at War : General Discussion”