Sirucil

Sovereignty is a turn-based fantasy strategy game for the PC. It combines a kingdom management campaign game with a general's level tactical battle game.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

polob
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Sirucil

Post by polob »

Hello

When i try the sirucil campaign i suffer a major bug
I begin the campaign and succeed to pillage the neighbouring provinces.
So i move to the 2nd objectives.
Then the game crashs just after the second battle (I send the report)
But the bug is more painfull, I reload the (auto)save and ... my objectives have desepeared !
I'm back to the first group of objective but i'm still allied with the dwarves and i'm in the way to capture my first province (and i cannot avoid it because i've recruted a second leader (who cannot merge with the sirucil army.
polob

Re: Sirucil

Post by polob »

A replay on my Galeni Campaign !

It is long and difficult.
Long because you mst stay in defense to block all empire's attacks.
But once the 12 spells are cast (hum ... 72 turns ?) my army invades the bovurian empire easily.

I find two bugs.
First : Rollup does not work. I've got a unit with Rollup. When i kill an enemy unit, my attack and my mov are not reset
Second : Magic Spell : when i learn the 6th , i can no more learn a 7th. Is there a limit ?
Breca
Gothic Labs
Gothic Labs

Re: Sirucil

Post by Breca »

Hi polob, those bugs are on our list to squash, though bear in mind that our first big update is the OpenGL overhaul. From there on out, it's individual improvements such as this.
Galeni's defensive portion of the campaign will also be reduced from the 12 spell requirement--which is a bit much.

Regarding your spells, there is a 6 spell limit. Choose wisely.

Return to “Sovereignty”