Confused about the expansion pack

4X strategy game from Proxy Studios

Moderators: Pandora Moderators, Slitherine Core

heyhellowhatsnew
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Confused about the expansion pack

Post by heyhellowhatsnew »

Hello! I posted this on the Steam forums, but as you know, the Steam forums are really terrible and full of rude people so I wanted to repost this here since the Slitherine/Matrix community is pretty much the best:

I'm confused, so the expansion is free or do we have to pay for it? I don't mind either way, but the expansion isn't on the "Coming Soon" section of Steam. I just want to make sure I have enough money for the expansion when it comes out since I bought Pandora already on the Matrix/Slitherine site because I love you guys so much :3

I wanted to know how much money to save in advanced because I have 3 doctor appointments this week (I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis recently. hurray :( ) and I really want to buy it to support you because seriously, you are the best and I recommend you to everyone.

Thanks so much :)
Piruparka
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Confused about the expansion pack

Post by Piruparka »

Hi hello what's new. ;)

The expansion is absolutely free of charge and will be downloaded on May 30th either by the Pandora Updater or if you redeem your free Steam key by Steam itself. So enjoy the addon like we all will :)
heyhellowhatsnew
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: Confused about the expansion pack

Post by heyhellowhatsnew »

That is so awesome YAY. This is why I love this company and I am ride or die for it and will fight all the haters in real life with my cane!!
http://www.oldblacknerd.com Grognard Gaming, Gaming videos and Current Events! Check it out!

Return to “Pandora - First Contact”