Suggestions

PC/Mac : Approachable and innovative WW2 strategy game on the east front played at the operationsal level.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

Skanvak
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Suggestions

Post by Skanvak »

I have bought UoC on Steam. I am quite happy with the game (already done 3 campaigns). But I am a bit surprise by the no save in the campaign when there is a way to restart the current campaign from any point BUT when you change the campaign you lose all the progress.

Could it be possible to have a save per campaign? (ie 4 different campaign save).

Could it be possible to have a campaign end screen. Right now I feel the end of the campaign quite unfullfilling. You don't know if you really done well or not. I am not sure what but something is lacking.

The editor seem to be quite limited. Could it be possible to be able to create your own map? To edit the Icon appearance (edit : there are mod for the icons)?

Best Regards

Skanvak
Last edited by Skanvak on Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Best regards,

Skanvak
rexhurley
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Re: Suggestions

Post by rexhurley »

Mate this is Slitherines website I doubt you will get answers for product on a competing vendor's site I suggest you go directly to the Developer's website (which isnt Slith) and ask the question on their Forum.

Regards Rex
Skanvak

Post by Skanvak »

Unity of Command is a sold by Slitherine/matrix. Steam is only the retailer... As far as I know the developper was either Slitherine or Matrix which is the same. So that what I did, I came to what I saw as the developper site.

Don't call me mate, this is overly insulting.
rexhurley

Post by rexhurley »

Skanvak wrote:Unity of Command is a sold by Slitherine/matrix. Steam is only the retailer... As far as I know the developper was either Slitherine or Matrix which is the same. So that what I did, I came to what I saw as the developper site.

Don't call me mate, this is overly insulting.
The Developer is 2x2 games website for all question direct is www.unityofcommand.net, Slitherine/Matrix like Steam is a 'reseller" as you put it.

"mate" is a kiwi colloquism used in our language down under, not used as insulting so get off your high horse I was trying to help you have a question answered
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Lets keep this friendly guys!

The developer is 2x2 games and we are only a distributor for this game. Distribution is not something we do any more (UoC was the last time we did it I think) and only exclusively publish games so expecting this to be one of our games but we are not able to make any changes to the game.

All games these are days are exclusively available through us so we are definitely the place to come for feedback, just not on this particular game.

Return to “Unity of Command”