Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners

PC : Conflict of Heroes - a faithful adaptation of the renowned Conflict of Heroes board game that won the Origins Historical Game of the Year, Charles Roberts Wargame of the Year and the James F. Dunnigan Design Elegance Award, as well as many others!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

Penfold
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners

Post by Penfold »

Hello all,

If you have Awakening the Bear you can buy CoH: Storms of Steel for $10(US) off. To get the discount just enter your Awakening the Bear Serial Number into the Coupon Code Field of your Order, and click Recalculate.

Thank you for your continued support of Conflict of Heroes, Western Civilization Software, Slitherine and Matrix Games.

If you purchased ATB on Matrix Games, we would request you buy Storms of Steel through their store.

Best Regards,
Andrew
burn3r

Re: Storm of Steel Coupon for Awakening the Bear Owners

Post by burn3r »

Hi,
I recently bought Awakening the Bear and when I put the serial number in the Coupon box like the instructions say to get $10 off, it tells me the "coupon has expired". Why isn't this working? I followed the instructions, am I doing something wrong?
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

maybe just because it's a Nov 2013 post and maybe no longer supported, but to be sure please Contact support (support[at]slitherine.co.uk) with the order reference number and info posted above and they will advice you
Penfold

Post by Penfold »

This did erroneously have an expiration date attached to it. I have removed it and the coupon should work now.

Best Regards,
Andrew
burn3r

Post by burn3r »

That worked - thanks much!

Return to “Conflict of Heroes”