New Jason D Mark book..great resoruce

PC : Conflict of Heroes - a faithful adaptation of the renowned Conflict of Heroes board game that won the Origins Historical Game of the Year, Charles Roberts Wargame of the Year and the James F. Dunnigan Design Elegance Award, as well as many others!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

Wodin
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

New Jason D Mark book..great resoruce

Post by Wodin »

Jason D Mark is about to bring out "Into Oblivion – Kharkov to Stalingrad: The Story of Pionier-Bataillon 305" which is anything like his previous books is a must buy\own. Island of Fire and the Cholm book are two are got as pressies at Xmas!.

I have a fairly substantial military history library and the two Jason's books I own are my favourite reads out of all of them. Island of Fire is actually my prize possession. So I'm certain "Into Oblivion – Kharkov to Stalingrad: The Story of Pionier-Bataillon 305" will be just as good. Expensive but as anyone who has read his books will tell you, worth every penny.

For those of you that own "Island of Fire", this book is essentially a "prequel" because it covers the fighting in the Barrikady Gun Factory from 16 October to 10 November 1942 in great detail.

For those who enjoy making user made scenarios both island of fire and this latest book are superb resources.

Honestly worth every penny and I wouldn't sell mine fore anything once they go out of print.

http://www.leapinghorseman.com/proddeta ... 4900&cat=5

Return to “Conflict of Heroes”