any new news?

PC : Conflict of Heroes - a faithful adaptation of the renowned Conflict of Heroes board game that won the Origins Historical Game of the Year, Charles Roberts Wargame of the Year and the James F. Dunnigan Design Elegance Award, as well as many others!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

Rickmer
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

any new news?

Post by Rickmer »

quick update would be nice. :wink: release when? in 2 or 3 days?
FroBodine
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Re: any new news?

Post by FroBodine »

May we please have an update on the release of this game? There has been zero information since the 4/15 release date came and went.

Thank you.
kam99
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by kam99 »

Do Slitherine monitor their forums any more? Communication recently has been very poor.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Sorry for the lack of info - we are run off our feet right now. We have a big press event next week. More news soon!
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Hi guys,

we're waiting on the manuals to arrive so early-mid May is likely but until we have the stock nothing is sure.

Thanks for you patience!
MajVonRyan
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by MajVonRyan »

iainmcneil wrote:Hi guys,

we're waiting on the manuals to arrive so early-mid May is likely but until we have the stock nothing is sure.

Thanks for you patience!
Hi Iain,

I can understand the reasons for waiting for the manual to be delivered before making a physical purchase which includes a download available. However, I only want to purchase the game as a download which I believe includes a pdf (colour) manual. Therefore, is it possible that the game be sold in both formats now with the delivery of the physical copy being mailed once the manual is delivered and package? :D
FroBodine
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by FroBodine »

Yes, please!! I second this request.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Hi guys

we've actually found a bug which needed a fix which means the manuals and code are about neck and neck now. We hope to be ready in the next ~2 weeks. As soon as we have an official date we'll late you know.
MajVonRyan
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by MajVonRyan »

iainmcneil wrote:Hi guys

we've actually found a bug which needed a fix which means the manuals and code are about neck and neck now. We hope to be ready in the next ~2 weeks. As soon as we have an official date we'll late you know.
Iain,

Thanks for the update Re: release of 'Conflict of Heroes', but you can not blame a gamer for asking the question 'are we there yet! :D Keep up the good work, I like many other gamers are looking forward to some great games from Sliterine :D :D

Return to “Conflict of Heroes”