My Game Times As Of Now

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Team Assault Design, Zeal

Xerkis
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

My Game Times As Of Now

Post by Xerkis »

Always looking for a multiplayer game or two. (We need to test that out as well.)

I have some time off this coming Thursday (22Dec2011). And also next Monday and Tuesday (26Dec & 27Dec)
I’m in the EST time zone (New York). But since I'm off of work for 6 days in a row - Time of day (or night) might not matter too much.

If anyone is interested in a Multiplayer game – let me know…. If not, I’m sure I will be going after the AI some more.
:wink:
teamgene
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by teamgene »

I am off the next couple of days, but work 22nd, then off til the 26th. Live in a CST time zone, but if we pre-plan I can probably meet people in CET zones as well.
Xerkis
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by Xerkis »

teamgene wrote:I am off the next couple of days, but work 22nd, then off til the 26th. Live in a CST time zone, but if we pre-plan I can probably meet people in CET zones as well.
How about the 26th some time in the morning. Would that work for you?
teamgene

Post by teamgene »

That should work! How would we decide on units and such?
Xerkis
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by Xerkis »

Any units you want to pick are fine by me. I’ll must likely use the one force I created. Do you have any preference on maps? Pick whatever one you want to.
teamgene

Post by teamgene »

Still playing on the maps. I still don't have a good feel for it yet.
Xerkis
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by Xerkis »

Fair enough. since I’ve been playing this I guess for a few months now. only right you should have some time to get used to it.

You know where to find me when you are ready........ or anyone else for that matter.
:wink:
Infidel
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Game times

Post by Infidel »

I'm retired and available most times....would love to give multi=player a shot...name a time and date and I'll be there
teamgene

Post by teamgene »

Xerkis I will let you pick the map, I would say ponte olivio, but I have played that map so much that I am getting tired of it right now, hehehe.
Infidel
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

I will check online every hour starting at 9pm -est time

Post by Infidel »

9pm...10pm...11pm...etc until 2am
teamgene

Post by teamgene »

available most of the day, will be checking in to see if anyone wants to try a game.
Xerkis
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by Xerkis »

Have a game up right now - if anyone is interested
:D
teamgene

Post by teamgene »

Looks like we keep missing each other.
teamgene

Post by teamgene »

good game Xerkis, if your still online I will let you pick the battlefield.
Lillarpy
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by Lillarpy »

teamgene wrote:good game Xerkis, if your still online I will let you pick the battlefield.
How did it go :D ?
teamgene

Post by teamgene »

Things went well once we were in game. We had some issues in that when he tried to host I was unable to see his game under multi player/internet after logging in.

We each won a game. The game is of course totally different when player vs player than what you get with the AI. It was interesting to see what another would use and his style. Xerkis loves the grenade and it worked well for him in game two as I kept moving units into grenade range thinking he had to be out of grenades(there was a fence between the two squads) and he always had more. hehehe. I rarely have frags in my units, and really could have used them, so will have to consider that option more.

We both used USA troops which was a surprise. The german equipment is better so expected to run into a german squad the first game. The second I just wanted to see how he would respond to my unit and he made some good adjustments and I did not, so I got spanked.
Xerkis
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by Xerkis »

Yeah, the main thing I learned out of it was that you defiantly need different forces for different types of maps. But it was a good two games. We will need a tie breaker some time..... and then a best out of 5.... and then..... :lol:

Really need to get the hosting issue fixed though.
MajVonRyan
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Multi player - teams

Post by MajVonRyan »

Xerkis wrote:Yeah, the main thing I learned out of it was that you defiantly need different forces for different types of maps. But it was a good two games. We will need a tie breaker some time..... and then a best out of 5.... and then..... :lol:

Hi Xerkis,

Have you tested multi player team play yet? As in more than 2 players?
Xerkis
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Re: Multi player - teams

Post by Xerkis »

VonRyan wrote:
Xerkis wrote:Yeah, the main thing I learned out of it was that you defiantly need different forces for different types of maps. But it was a good two games. We will need a tie breaker some time..... and then a best out of 5.... and then..... :lol:

Hi Xerkis,

I didn't think there was such a thing. In fact I thought I remembering seeing specifically that there wasn't....... Or am I thinking of a different game?
:?
MajVonRyan
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Re: Multi player - teams

Post by MajVonRyan »

Xerkis wrote:
VonRyan wrote:

Hi Xerkis,

I didn't think there was such a thing. In fact I thought I remembering seeing specifically that there wasn't....... Or am I thinking of a different game?
:?
Hi Xerkis,

Found it - Lexen - Multi-player post 11-Oct-2011

"No such plans. There were from the start, but we had to cut it because it is a lot of work, and we didn't think that player would want so sit and wait for 3 other players taking actions between their actions."

Return to “Match making forum”