Xerkis
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Re: Multi player - teams

Post by Xerkis »

VonRyan wrote:
Xerkis wrote:
VonRyan wrote: Hi Xerkis,

Have you tested multi player team play yet? As in more than 2 players?
I didn't think there was such a thing. In fact I thought I remembering seeing specifically that there wasn't....... Or am I thinking of a different game?
:?
Hi Xerkis,

Found it - Lexen - Multi-player post 11-Oct-2011

"No such plans. There were from the start, but we had to cut it because it is a lot of work, and we didn't think that player would want so sit and wait for 3 other players taking actions between their actions."
Yeah, that is most likely what I was thinking of. It would be neat - but I do see Laxen's point there. Depending on how your squads fall in the mix - you could wait awhile for your turn.
Infidel
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Online now for multi=player

Post by Infidel »

Want to try first online game
Laxen
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2

Post by Laxen »

teamgene wrote:Things went well once we were in game. We had some issues in that when he tried to host I was unable to see his game under multi player/internet after logging in.

We each won a game. The game is of course totally different when player vs player than what you get with the AI. It was interesting to see what another would use and his style. Xerkis loves the grenade and it worked well for him in game two as I kept moving units into grenade range thinking he had to be out of grenades(there was a fence between the two squads) and he always had more. hehehe. I rarely have frags in my units, and really could have used them, so will have to consider that option more.

We both used USA troops which was a surprise. The german equipment is better so expected to run into a german squad the first game. The second I just wanted to see how he would respond to my unit and he made some good adjustments and I did not, so I got spanked.
I'm very psyched about hearing any and all war stories! Thanks for the info! It's very interesting for me to hear about how the game is played when neither of the players are developers :D
Rasmus Davidsson
Lead Designer at ZEAL Game Studio
Xerkis
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by Xerkis »

Laxen wrote:I'm very psyched about hearing any and all war stories! Thanks for the info! It's very interesting for me to hear about how the game is played when neither of the players are developers :D
Sure we will play. But I’m looking forward to a rematch with you sometime.
................. and against anyone else as well.
:wink:
teamgene
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by teamgene »

Yes it was quite fun, will be busy the next few days but hope to try to get some multi player in this weekend.
lcjr
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by lcjr »

Available most evenings EST. Send a PM if anyone is interested.
Xerkis
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by Xerkis »

lcjr wrote:Available most evenings EST. Send a PM if anyone is interested.
My evenings are touch and go – but if I have an opening, I will let you know
:wink:
lcjr
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by lcjr »

I had a game up for over an hour last night but no takers. May or may not do the same tonight. What I did, and will probably keep doing, is just leave it open with a message of what time I started it and I'll be checking every 15-20 minutes. On the off chance anyone is interested hang out and wait for me to check back or leave a message of what's a good time for you.

Return to “Match making forum”