Scenario editor

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

nono hard et heavy
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Scenario editor

Post by nono hard et heavy »

Good morning, everyone.
I have a problem with the scenario editor. I would like to place about 10 German units from my main body in Suomussalmi's hexes. The Finnish units are all auxiliary units. With the "Share Flag" option I can buy / deploy my forces anywhere but I absolutely want to deploy them in Suomussalmi. How to do this? Does anyone have a more detailed manual for the scenario editor? Because there are a lot of things I don't know, and I'm French too!
Thank you.
Bruno.
Image.png
Image.png (358.12 KiB) Viewed 1810 times
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Re: Scenario editor

Post by terminator »

Put German flags in Suomussalmi and don’t check the "Share flags" option.

PS: road on lake Ammänlampi ?
nono hard et heavy

terminator wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:36 pm Put German flags in Suomussalmi and don’t check the "Share flags" option.

PS: road on lake Ammänlampi ?

Thank you very much for your answer.
The road on the lake! I'm not the creator of this scenario, it seems to me it's Nikivdd. I use it as is. To put it simply, Nikivdd and Soldberg were working together some time ago on LoV. Nikivdd was recruited by Slitherine (I think) and Soldberg was left alone. On one side there is Nikivdd's mod (LoV) and Soldberg's mod (LoV Redux), hence some identical scenarios. I'm just trying to modify some scenarios for Soldberg. Salla and Suomussalmi are Finland / Russia battles so I remove the units from the Wehrmacht and replace them with Finnish units. But in the LoV Redux mode, you can deploy German units from your main force into Suomussalmi. That's why I asked. The only units I don't change are the Luftwaffe units: no Finnish correspondence (Big Units and Units).
Anyway, thank you very much for your advice and precious help.
Bruno.
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

It is normally possible to walk on the frozen lakes but can you show me a screenshot of this road on the lake with all the Tiles (like we’re in the game) just out of curiosity (because I'm working on a Winter War map) ?
nono hard et heavy

terminator wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:21 am It is normally possible to walk on the frozen lakes but can you show me a screenshot of this road on the lake with all the Tiles (like we’re in the game) just out of curiosity (because I'm working on a Winter War map) ?
Yes, it's possible. Is that what you want?
Image + Tiles.png
Image + Tiles.png (872.75 KiB) Viewed 1755 times
Greetings.
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

nono hard et heavy wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:52 am
terminator wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:21 am It is normally possible to walk on the frozen lakes but can you show me a screenshot of this road on the lake with all the Tiles (like we’re in the game) just out of curiosity (because I'm working on a Winter War map) ?
Greetings.
It looks like a roadbridge ?
nono hard et heavy

terminator wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:52 pm
nono hard et heavy wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:52 am
Greetings.
It looks like a roadbridge ?
Yes, it's a road bridge. When I zoom in on the map, that's exactly what it is. Greetings.

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”