PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

RobertCL
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.14

Post by RobertCL »

Big Unit files

I repeat what I said, each unit should have a corresponding big unit file, especially allied and soviet units
What not using the excallent work already done for this same mod before Pz Corps Gold ?
There you have already created a lot of big unit files for Western powers and Soviets.
Some big unit files are still missing for the Germans.

I insist because this mod is one of the best for Pz Corps, why not finetuning it ?

Training scenario

1st training scenario: a little jewel! Congrats! BTW do SOviets appear on September 17th. I played at Leutnant level and finished on September 12th 1939.
2nd training scenario: I captured all hexes and I have a loss message! Is this scenario not finalized yet ?

Units

I am playing DLC 1944 East

Pz III Flamm: no movement sound / strange attack sound
Fallschirmjager MG : no MG attack sound

Me 262 1A-R7: have you seen the new icon with rocket ? Maybe a good idea for your mod:
viewtopic.php?f=147&t=36536&start=2500
phcas
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E

Post by phcas »

RobertCL wrote:Big Unit files

I repeat what I said, each unit should have a corresponding big unit file, especially allied and soviet units
What not using the excallent work already done for this same mod before Pz Corps Gold ?
There you have already created a lot of big unit files for Western powers and Soviets.
Some big unit files are still missing for the Germans.

I insist because this mod is one of the best for Pz Corps, why not finetuning it ?

Training scenario

1st training scenario: a little jewel! Congrats! BTW do SOviets appear on September 17th. I played at Leutnant level and finished on September 12th 1939.
2nd training scenario: I captured all hexes and I have a loss message! Is this scenario not finalized yet ?

Units

I am playing DLC 1944 East

Pz III Flamm: no movement sound / strange attack sound
Fallschirmjager MG : no MG attack sound

Me 262 1A-R7: have you seen the new icon with rocket ? Maybe a good idea for your mod:
viewtopic.php?f=147&t=36536&start=2500
Hello Robert,

Thanks for your research. Most thinks you talk about I know and it will come in time. About the Bigunits of the old mods, I use a new style now so they have to be remaked. And yes I saw the Me-262, it will come in time also.

Greetings PHCAS
phcas

Post by phcas »

I have to ask for some technical help again. I see in my Master Campaign Poland scenario that for every city taken you get about 12000 points or more? Who knows how to fix this?

PHCAS
maho1973
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by maho1973 »

I assume, there is something wrong with the entry in the gamerules.pzdat. As far as I know, you can change those entries in line 34 (capture a flag) and 35 (victory hex). You should take a look at that. :idea:
phcas

Post by phcas »

maho1973 wrote:I assume, there is something wrong with the entry in the gamerules.pzdat. As far as I know, you can change those entries in line 34 (capture a flag) and 35 (victory hex). You should take a look at that. :idea:
I checked it, it's normal. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that this is a reworked Tutorial Campaign? Every city/airport taken gives 13212 point ???? A strange number????

Greetings PHCAS
phcas

Post by phcas »

Hello Terminator

Can it be that someting went wrong with the "gamesetup.HTML" file in this problem?

Greetings PHCAS
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

phcas wrote:Hello Terminator

Can it be that someting went wrong with the "gamesetup.HTML" file in this problem?

Greetings PHCAS
I go to see it this evening.
phcas

Post by phcas »

Incoming Me-262 family

Me-262 Schwalbe (Fighter)
=======================
Me-262 A1
Me-262 A1 R7 (R4M rocket Air-Air)
Me-262 A1 U2
Me-262 A1 U4 (Bomber destroyer 50mm)
Me-262 B2 (2 seat Night Fighter)

Me-262 Sturmvogel (Fighter-Bomber)
================================
Me-262 A1
Me-262 A1 R7 (R4M rocket Air-Ground)

Thanks to Guille1434
Attachments
me262.jpg
me262.jpg (39.06 KiB) Viewed 4408 times
phcas

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.15

Post by phcas »

Update v1.15 online now

Update MC Poland

Me-262 serie added. You can try this in the "Germany" scenario. You find them on the Kiel and Berlin Airfields.

Notice that the Me-262 A1 R7 FIGHTER uses Rockets (AA) against air targets and guns against ground targets
the Me-262 A1 R7 BOMBER uses Rockets (AG) against ground targets and guns against air targets
the Me-262 A1 U2 and U4 are prototypes because of the small numbers made

The position of fire animation of the R7 rockets and U4 gun are not good yet, maybe someone can have a look at that :)

Greetings PHCAS
RobertCL

Post by RobertCL »

I like more and more your Me 262 family ;-)

Maybe you know it but the iron cross medal earned by units could have the swastika in the middle of it, just to be consistent with the menu.
The Me 163 has always the yellow Jerrycan in game, normaly it only appears when we are out of fuel.

I like very much the unit strength value in red for Allied and Soviet units, at least there is no confusion possible with Germans, it is more clear.
I am still missing the Brandenburger unit (overpowered paratrooper) but the e-file is excellent especially with air recon units and a nice choice of icons.

Keep up the good work!
Last edited by RobertCL on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skylar27
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Skylar27 »

Thanks PHCAS for the continued support ;)
guille1434
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger

Post by guille1434 »

He, he... Nice Me-262 icons. Good job and thanks for giving some use to those icons. 8)
phcas

Post by phcas »

RobertCL wrote:I like more and more your Me 262 family ;-)

Maybe you know it but the iron cross medal earned by units could have the swastika in the middle of it, just to be consistent with the menu.
The Me 163 has always the yellow Jerrycan in game, normaly it only appears when we are out of fuel.

I like very much the unit strength value in red for Allied and Soviet units, at least there is no confusion possible with Germans, it is more clear.
I am still missing the Brandenburger unit (overpowered paratrooper) but the e-file is excellent especially with air recon units and a nice choice of icons.

Keep up the good work!
New iron cross medals in the next update.
The Me-163 has a rocket engine. Very fast but only a range of 40KM ! It will be out of fuel soon after take off.

Greetings PHCAS
Attachments
awards.jpg
awards.jpg (36.1 KiB) Viewed 4355 times
phcas

Post by phcas »

RobertCL !!

Before you drive me crazy with your "Brandenburger", here they are............... :)
You will see them in the next update.

Greetings PHCAS
Attachments
GER_Brand40.png
GER_Brand40.png (90.26 KiB) Viewed 4337 times
GER_Brand43.png
GER_Brand43.png (90.62 KiB) Viewed 4337 times
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

phcas wrote:
maho1973 wrote:I assume, there is something wrong with the entry in the gamerules.pzdat. As far as I know, you can change those entries in line 34 (capture a flag) and 35 (victory hex). You should take a look at that. :idea:
I checked it, it's normal. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that this is a reworked Tutorial Campaign? Every city/airport taken gives 13212 point ???? A strange number????

Greetings PHCAS
I made many tests...

What I know :
- This bug already existed in the previous version (1.13)
- if you change the Game options -> Advanced options -> Games Rules Classic (1.14) it works.
With Games Rules New(1.20) it does not work (why ?). Not compatible with New Games Rules (1.20) :!: (selected by default)
GameOptions.jpg
GameOptions.jpg (181.06 KiB) Viewed 4315 times
- if you place the scenario in the floder: My Games> Panzer Corps > Scenario and then load the scenario with Custom Scenario, it works with New Games Rules (1.20)
:arrow: the best temporary solution, I think :idea:

Need for more tests...
phcas

Post by phcas »

Oké Terminator,

Thanks again for your help and time on this nasty problem. I hate this kind of "gamesurprises". Hope it can be fixed.

Greetings PHCAS
Attachments
GEL_Me_262B2.png
GEL_Me_262B2.png (64.81 KiB) Viewed 4265 times
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

phcas wrote:Oké Terminator,

Thanks again for your help and time on this nasty problem. I hate this kind of "gamesurprises". Hope it can be fixed.

Greetings PHCAS
Hi PHCAS,
It risks to take some time, but there are temporary solutions.

In your map MC_Poland, there is a black hole :
MC_Poland(Bug).JPG
MC_Poland(Bug).JPG (123.21 KiB) Viewed 4250 times
RobertCL

Post by RobertCL »

Thx a lot for the Brandenburger units! ;-) I hope you will give them the same attribute as pionneers (they do not take care about enement entrenchment) + long leg movement (as NIKVD did in his mod "GTPG Grand Campaign"), but of course you do what you want since this is your mod.
FYI there is also a me 262 with long canon in the nose against heavy bombers if I remember well. But what we have is already fine.
Keep in mind currently -unless I'm wrong- German MG paratroopers have no movement and firing sounds.
After winning your training scenario in Poland I was not able to win the next scenario although I captured all VHs.

This is a fantastic mod!

BTW I am playing now the Grand Campaign 45 East.

And no I don't want you drive crazy, I am just certain you can reach perfection with your mod --> it would be impossible to play the standard game after your mod is complete.
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

phcas wrote:I have to ask for some technical help again. I see in my Master Campaign Poland scenario that for every city taken you get about 12000 points or more? Who knows how to fix this?

PHCAS
I think that the problem comes only from the scenario (I tried adding another scenario, there was no problem).

Maybe the problem comes from a unit or something connected with the units not compatible with the new rules (1.20) :idea:
I have made a test : remove all the units and then add only one unit (the first infantry unit) to capture a flag :

- Before capturing the flag :
flag(1).jpg
flag(1).jpg (369.85 KiB) Viewed 4166 times
- After capturing the flag :
flag(2).jpg
flag(2).jpg (312.61 KiB) Viewed 4166 times
:arrow: There is no problem !

I will try to research wich unit it is...
phcas

Post by phcas »

terminator wrote:
phcas wrote:Oké Terminator,

Greetings PHCAS
Hi PHCAS,
It risks to take some time, but there are temporary solutions.

In your map MC_Poland, there is a black hole :
MC_Poland(Bug).JPG
Oke the black holes are fixed. Black holes are for the univers, not for poland :)

Thanks

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”