PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

jugasa
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by jugasa »

Hello, I play with Panzer Corps Wehrmacht 1.30 or 1.31 with Afrika Korps add-on installed.
But without Allied Corps add-on and Soviet Corps add-on installed, for the moment.
Do you need Panzer Corps Gold Edition to play this mod?
Can I play it with I have got installed at the moment?
jeffoot77
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by jeffoot77 »

normally with Panzer Corps Wehrmacht 1.30 or 1.31 and with Afrika Korps , u can use the mod. The mod is working with all campaigns u can launch.

"2 questions : what are the HQs for? And Sanitary units?"

--> - HQs are units with 4 hex in view for scouting. So i think, i m not sure , that it is just a unit to see all around your army. It is like a watch tower.

-Sanitary units have to been sent to hospitals (or towns ) to get prestige as secondary objectives.
my custom mini-campaign in order of battle :
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=374&t=79333&p=676302#p676302

Panzer corps mods archive : http://jeffoot.freeboxos.fr:41226/share/KmCyju7JFZX6dD2B/
jugasa
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by jugasa »

jeffoot77 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:24 pm normally with Panzer Corps Wehrmacht 1.30 or 1.31 and with Afrika Korps , u can use the mod. The mod is working with all campaigns u can launch.
Thanks for the advice. At the moment, I have got Panzer Corps Wehrmacht, Afrika Korps and DLCs 39, 40, 41 for the moment. And the Panzer Corps Multi-setup v1.30 I have download recently. I have these products when it appears Panzer Corps Gold. Actually, I don't know if buy add-on and DLC separately or Panzer Corps Gold. PHCAS Mod its a huge mod and I wanted to know if it was compatible with the products I have got for the moment. Thanks for all.
Andrewnator
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Andrewnator »

Used 7-Zip 18.05 (2018-04-30).
This is what error gives

jugasa
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by jugasa »

jeffoot77 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:24 pm normally with Panzer Corps Wehrmacht 1.30 or 1.31 and with Afrika Korps , u can use the mod. The mod is working with all campaigns u can launch.
I have already download PHCAS mod. It has a fine database, fine graphics and fine music. I like it.
I can play at Wehrmacht and at Afrika Korps campaigns, but I can't play Allied Corps nor Soviet Corps campaigns since I haven't these installed yet.
tlroff
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by tlroff »

All right. Someone go find PHCAS. He's done vanished again!...

For those struggling with installing the mod, download all the parts first.. then unzip them into the same folder in sequence overwriting any previous files (many of the later parts do replace some of the older files). I strongly suggest using PKZip as GZip and some of the other archive'rs while all being the latest thing seem to have some issues with some of the files.. they shouldn't but they do (*sigh*)

As the mod is no longer modding the DLC's (unlike his original PHACAS Mod that started with modding the 39 DLC.. and yes it was awesome!) per say you just need the core game, and if you don't have the Panzer Corp Gold version then have it patched to the latest version of the game. Use the generic mod enabler to set the mod up ( be sure to use the mod loader to take a snap shot of your game files BEFORE installing the mod) and all should be good. The mod basically uses the tutorial campaign as it's launch point now but you can just choose to use it with the base campaign also. Fiddle around with it, you'll figure it out.. and discovery is half the fun!

TLRoff sends
Skylar27
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Skylar27 »

tlroff wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:48 am All right. Someone go find PHCAS. He's done vanished again ...

Where O Where can he be ... hopefully he returns soon , would be nice to get a Christmas up-date :wink:
tlroff
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by tlroff »

I think a Xmas update is clearly a wash at this point. So what ya wanna bet he's armpit deep in playtesting/closed alpha/beta of Panzer Corp II?

What ever your doing phcas.. I can only assume your doing it well. Maybe we'll hear from you soon.
tlroff
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by tlroff »

*crickets..*
tlroff
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by tlroff »

well. I suspect at this point he's totally moved on to some other game. It was a great mod while it lasted. *sigh*
lennis29
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

Post by lennis29 »

Can you play grand campaign with this mod?
1939-1945
- GerMOD
- VolksMOD
- XXIX Le PzKorps
Skylar27
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Skylar27 »

PHCAS ...

Is this mod in fact dead and no further work is to be expected ?
phcas
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E

Post by phcas »

53rdVaInf wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:15 pm PHCAS ...

Yes it is dead....But I am working on a new mod for a time now. This is called PHCAS "Elite MOD". I am working on it for months already. I want it to be finished much more before putting it online. So sorry but new things will come. I have from time to time illnes and privat problems. Thats why I am not always there.
Elite MOD.jpg
Elite MOD.jpg (29.82 KiB) Viewed 4895 times
Naamloos.png
Naamloos.png (98.42 KiB) Viewed 4895 times
start.jpg
start.jpg (61.67 KiB) Viewed 4891 times
lennis29

Post by lennis29 »

phcas wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:07 pm
53rdVaInf wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:15 pm PHCAS ...

Yes it is dead....But I am working on a new mod for a time now. This is called PHCAS "Elite MOD". I am working on it for months already. I want it to be finished much more before putting it online. So sorry but new things will come. I have from time to time illnes and privat problems. Thats why I am not always there.

Elite MOD.jpg

Naamloos.png

start.jpg
That's great, I can help you with the Germans, Assigning sounds and animations, but not with the antiaircraft units I can not understand them.
- GerMOD
- VolksMOD
- XXIX Le PzKorps
phcas

Post by phcas »

That's great, I can help you with the Germans, Assigning sounds and animations, but not with the antiaircraft units I can not understand them.
That's nice Lennis, thank you. I did assign a lot of new sounds and animations already to the units, but improvement is always welcome.
phcas

Post by phcas »

In the Elite mod you can not only purchase the "neutral" units (1), but also Historical units (2).
a0.jpg
a0.jpg (123.97 KiB) Viewed 4842 times
a1.jpg
a1.jpg (127.67 KiB) Viewed 4842 times
a2.jpg
a2.jpg (61.39 KiB) Viewed 4842 times
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

phcas wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:44 am In the Elite mod you can not only purchase the "neutral" units (1), but also Historical units (2).
Will there be differences in stats between these two types of units ("neutral" and Historical) ?
phcas

Post by phcas »

terminator wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:59 am
phcas wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:44 am In the Elite mod you can not only purchase the "neutral" units (1), but also Historical units (2).
Will there be differences in stats between these two types of units ("neutral" and Historical) ?
Not yet. It can if we like. But aux historical units in scenario's and core historical units given to you at the beginning of a campaign may have there historical heroes. Like 1 Jagdgeschwader "Oesau" given to you as a core unit at the beginning of the Campaign has already a hero "Walter Oesau", his hero + points is an advance for the historical unit.
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

phcas wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:14 am
terminator wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:59 am
Not yet. It can if we like. But aux historical units in scenario's and core historical units given to you at the beginning of a campaign may have there historical heroes. Like 1 Jagdgeschwader "Oesau" given to you as a core unit at the beginning of the Campaign has already a hero "Walter Oesau", his hero + points is an advance for the historical unit.
In the original game, there are small differences between "normal" and "elite"(SE) units :

Capture d’écran (261).jpg
Capture d’écran (261).jpg (60.56 KiB) Viewed 4825 times
phcas

Post by phcas »

In the original game, there are small differences between "normal" and "elite"(SE) units
Yes I know and there still is. There will be normal historical units and elite historical units. In case of Germany are the SE (elite) units SS units.
00.jpg
00.jpg (9.36 KiB) Viewed 4804 times

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”