PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

phcas
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.15

Post by phcas »

RobertCL wrote:Thx a lot for the Brandenburger units! ;-) I hope you will give them the same attribute as pionneers (they do not take care about enement entrenchment) + long leg movement (as NIKVD did in his mod "GTPG Grand Campaign"), but of course you do what you want since this is your mod.
FYI there is also a me 262 with long canon in the nose against heavy bombers if I remember well. But what we have is already fine.
Keep in mind currently -unless I'm wrong- German MG paratroopers have no movement and firing sounds.
After winning your training scenario in Poland I was not able to win the next scenario although I captured all VHs.

This is a fantastic mod!

BTW I am playing now the Grand Campaign 45 East.

And no I don't want you drive crazy, I am just certain you can reach perfection with your mod --> it would be impossible to play the standard game after your mod is complete.
:) The Me-262 A1 U4 is the long 50mm canon against bombers. It''s in the mod but you can't purchase them because only 2 prototypes were made. You see them in the Germany scenario near Kiel airfield. I will have a look at the MG paratroopers sound. You say that before, will fix it now.

Greetings PHCAS
Attachments
GEL_Me_262A1U4.png
GEL_Me_262A1U4.png (67.95 KiB) Viewed 4446 times
Stormbringer
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Stormbringer »

hum you can buy it with use cheat code " all eqp " :)
"Seul celui qui sait comment mourir sait comment vivre"
phcas

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.14

Post by phcas »

terminator wrote:
phcas wrote:I have to ask for some technical help again. I see in my Master Campaign Poland scenario that for every city taken you get about 12000 points or more? Who knows how to fix this?

PHCAS
I think that the problem comes only from the scenario (I tried adding another scenario, there was no problem).

Maybe the problem comes from a unit or something connected with the units not compatible with the new rules (1.20) :idea:
I have made a test : remove all the units and then add only one unit (the first infantry unit) to capture a flag :

- Before capturing the flag :
flag(1).jpg
- After capturing the flag :
flag(2).jpg
:arrow: There is no problem !

I will try to research wich unit it is...
Oké thanks
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

Bad news: by adding units the bug re-appears.
Did you try with the previous versions(before 1.13) of the scenario MC_Poland ?
phcas

Post by phcas »

terminator wrote:Bad news: by adding units the bug re-appears.

I just made the MC_Poland scenario in the edttor in the v1.30 version of the game. I do not understand why this problem is not there in all other scenario's I reworked. Still I have the feeling it has something to do that this scenario was the start of the tutorial campaign?

Greetings PHCAS
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

phcas wrote:

I just made the MC_Poland scenario in the edttor in the v1.30 version of the game. I do not understand why this problem is not there in all other scenario's I reworked. Still I have the feeling it has something to do that this scenario was the start of the tutorial campaign?

Greetings PHCAS
For me, it is not due to the fact whether this scenario is in the tutorial campaign (I made a lot of test). The best solution would be to begin again totally the scenario...

The tutorial button upper left is inactive in your mod.
Why not to keep the tutorial campaign and create a new campaign for your MegaCampaign 1939-45.
Easy to do , just change 2 files : campaign.pzdat and string.pzdat (description of the new campaign).
So the Tutorial button upper left launch the Tutorial Campaign and your MegaCampaign 1939-1945 button launch your new campaign.
If you want, I can explain you , easy and tested !
phcas

Post by phcas »

terminator wrote:
phcas wrote:

Greetings PHCAS
For me, it is not due to the fact whether this scenario is in the tutorial campaign (I made a lot of test). The best solution would be to begin again totally the scenario...

The tutorial button upper left is inactive in your mod.
Why not to keep the tutorial campaign and create a new campaign for your MegaCampaign 1939-45.
Easy to do , just change 2 files : campaign.pzdat and string.pzdat (description of the new campaign).
So the Tutorial button upper left launch the Tutorial Campaign and your MegaCampaign 1939-1945 button launch your new campaign.
If you want, I can explain you , easy and tested !
If you think its best to start a new campaign and leave the tutorial for what it is, I think I better do that. But is it not possible to delete the tutorial complete and use the "Tutorial" button to start a new campaign like it is now but than not using a overwritten tutorial scenario but a new campaign?
phcas

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.16

Post by phcas »

v1.16 online now

There are still problems with the Master Campaign city points. I go on with other work till it's fixed.

Greetings PHCAS
Attachments
RU_76mm_M1931_AA.png
RU_76mm_M1931_AA.png (79.25 KiB) Viewed 4247 times
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

phcas wrote:If you think its best to start a new campaign and leave the tutorial for what it is, I think I better do that. But is it not possible to delete the tutorial complete and use the "Tutorial" button to start a new campaign like it is now but than not using a overwritten tutorial scenario but a new campaign?
At the moment, I did not find the solution with this "Tutorial" button to launch something else than the tutorial.
This "Tutorial" button allows to launch the tutorial on all the various menus according to the extensions (Soviet Corps...).
I find that the solution which I tested really well : the Tutorial button upper left launch the Tutorial Campaign and your MegaCampaign 1939-1945 button launch your new campaign.
By keeping the tutorial, it allows to modify it as you please.
Mountaineer
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Mountaineer »

Do you have to download each update or just the latest (1.16)?
demyansk
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by demyansk »

Good question, I am going to download but I wonder with the same question
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Good question, I am going to download but I wonder with the same question
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

Mountaineer wrote:Do you have to download each update or just the latest (1.16)?
It is all necessary to download them then to install them one after the other and in the order :!:
phcas

Post by phcas »

terminator wrote:
phcas wrote:If you think its best to start a new campaign and leave the tutorial for what it is, I think I better do that. But is it not possible to delete the tutorial complete and use the "Tutorial" button to start a new campaign like it is now but than not using a overwritten tutorial scenario but a new campaign?
At the moment, I did not find the solution with this "Tutorial" button to launch something else than the tutorial.
This "Tutorial" button allows to launch the tutorial on all the various menus according to the extensions (Soviet Corps...).
I find that the solution which I tested really well : the Tutorial button upper left launch the Tutorial Campaign and your MegaCampaign 1939-1945 button launch your new campaign.
By keeping the tutorial, it allows to modify it as you please.
Oke, thanks terminator. I must have a look at that.

Greetings PHCAS
phcas

Post by phcas »

terminator wrote:
Mountaineer wrote:Do you have to download each update or just the latest (1.16)?
It is all necessary to download them then to install them one after the other and in the order :!:
Yes, you have to install them all. The v1.06 - V1.16 update will bring you from v1.05 to v1.16 at once (added today)

Greetings PHCAS
RobertCL
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

Post by RobertCL »

Hi,

In the e-file Sdkfz-234/2 and Sdkfz-234/4 as recon units have exactly the same stats.

Sdkfz 251/D is present two times as infantry transport vehicle.

How about a B29 Enola Gay (with 100 HA and 100 SA) with 1 ammo only usable in a specific scenario once dropping one A Bomb) ? Just an idea.

In "Soviet storm" mod by Akkula you will see in the "Streets of Berlin" scenario Soviet tanks and AT units with a white line (they are not purchasable), you might consider using such icons for soviet units in your mod.

This e-file is fantastic!

I am in Berlin (last scenario of DLC 45 East). After this I try your e-file surely on GTPG Grand Campaign v 1.16.
Last edited by RobertCL on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
glaude1955
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

Post by glaude1955 »

fbarraza28,

Merci de ne pas polluer ce forum !

Thank you for not polluting this forum!
GrizzlyKt
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by GrizzlyKt »

hi is it me or are the 1939 Campaign and the 1939-1945 round the wrong way ie 1939 says master Campaign 1939-1945 and 1939-1945 says 1939 Campaign lol im confused
phcas

Post by phcas »

RobertCL wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:41 pm Hi,

In the e-file Sdkfz-234/2 and Sdkfz-234/4 as recon units have exactly the same stats.

Sdkfz 251/D is present two times as infantry transport vehicle.

How about a B29 Enola Gay (with 100 HA and 100 SA) with 1 ammo only usable in a specific scenario once dropping one A Bomb) ? Just an idea.

In "Soviet storm" mod by Akkula you will see in the "Streets of Berlin" scenario Soviet tanks and AT units with a white line (they are not purchasable), you might consider using such icons for soviet units in your mod.

This e-file is fantastic!

I am in Berlin (last scenario of DLC 45 East). After this I try your e-file surely on GTPG Grand Campaign v 1.16.
Hello RobertCL

*The SdKfz-234/4 has the 75mm PaK40 power in the next update.
*Yes the SdKfz-251/1 D and also the 251/1 C are present two times. They have a little difference. The second one has a extra MG34 on the back. It gives some extra AA power.
*Making the B29 Enola Gay is no problem, but were to drop the bomb? We need the Pacific for that.
*Soviet forces need my attention in the future. Need to have a close look at them.

Thanks for your response
PHCAS
phcas

Post by phcas »

GrizzlyKt wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:47 pm hi is it me or are the 1939 Campaign and the 1939-1945 round the wrong way ie 1939 says master Campaign 1939-1945 and 1939-1945 says 1939 Campaign lol im confused
Hello GrizzlyKt

The normal 1939 Campaign can be used. The Master Campaign shall have the same kind of time line but the scenario's and maps will be much bigger. Becausse there is a problem with the master Campaign city prestige points dat we did not eliminate yet, work on the Master Campaign stopt for a moment and other things in the MOD will be made first now.

For everyone to know. At the moment I reorganize all my stock files to work more efficient on the MOD. This is a lot of work and makes a little delay for the next update.

Greetings PHCAS

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”