Modern Conflicts 1.95 (RELEASED)

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

Stormbringer
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Modern Conflicts (Version 1.1 RELEASED)

Post by Stormbringer »

open the panzer corps file, you see the exe ? you must remplace this ancien exe by the Panzercorps exe 1.31, be careful, there is 2 versions of the exe (steam or not steam)
you have steam on the picture of your pc, copy the steam exe. It's work for me and i have no bug
"Seul celui qui sait comment mourir sait comment vivre"
Estherr
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Estherr »

grau81 wrote:It seems there is one more mistake.

The anti-air value of KUB missile system is set to be zero...
It's not a mistake. You have to switch it into AA mode (and then it can't move) to get attack values. Same for MIM104 in NATO campaign, same for S-300 / BUK / Pantsir I believe.
uzbek2012 wrote:Please give an exact instruction how to install before with the installation of this mod problems were not now there (
There's readme.txt included into archive, so RTFM!

Installation
------------
1- I assumed you have installed GME and followed its instructions.
2- Unzip the folder "MdC" into the MODS folder in the Panzer Corps folder.
3- Run the GME Utility and apply the mods 1) Massi Tiles, 2) MdC.
4- Run Panzer Corps.

Attack submarines patch (DEVELOPERS OFFICIAL PATCH)
---------------------------------------------------
This release includes an Official Patch (1.31) which allows submarine warfare. In order to activate it, and thus, improve the gaming experience:
1- Back up your original PanzerCorps.exe file
2- Both versions are included: Stand alone and Steam
3- Unrar PanzerCorps.exe into the game folder, overwrite the previous one.
4- Done!.
Akkula's Modern Conflicts RU localization mod: http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=969460#p969460
uzbek2012
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41

Post by uzbek2012 »

uzbek2012 wrote:Please give an exact instruction how to install before with the installation of this mod problems were not now there (
There's readme.txt included into archive, so RTFM!

Installation
------------
1- I assumed you have installed GME and followed its instructions.
2- Unzip the folder "MdC" into the MODS folder in the Panzer Corps folder.
3- Run the GME Utility and apply the mods 1) Massi Tiles, 2) MdC.
4- Run Panzer Corps.

Attack submarines patch (DEVELOPERS OFFICIAL PATCH)
---------------------------------------------------
This release includes an Official Patch (1.31) which allows submarine warfare. In order to activate it, and thus, improve the gaming experience:
1- Back up your original PanzerCorps.exe file
2- Both versions are included: Stand alone and Steam
3- Unrar PanzerCorps.exe into the game folder, overwrite the previous one.
4- Done!.[/quote]

Thank you very much!At the end you can play ) At the expense of what the game has to be version 1.31 it had already been updated initially !So let's see if the mother of Russia is strong in this mods ))
http://mow-portal.ru/load/v_tylu_vraga_ ... 1526522573
glaude1955
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

Post by glaude1955 »

uzbek2012 wrote:o let's see if the mother of Russia is strong in this mods ))
Is it a mod for Panzer Corps ?
uzbek2012

Post by uzbek2012 »

glaude1955 wrote:
uzbek2012 wrote:o let's see if the mother of Russia is strong in this mods ))
Is it a mod for Panzer Corps ?

NO this is a mod for Men of War: Assault Squad series of games ).

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Why both MIGA 29 m can bomb but can not fight with air targets ?

Just the balance of the game is clearly skewed and makes the NATO army stronger ...
glaude1955

Post by glaude1955 »

OK, thanks
grau81
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by grau81 »

IMHO it is too early for ground invasion on British isles in this phase of Russian campaign...

I expected to see battles in Ukraine, Poland, Germany etc.
Last edited by grau81 on Sat May 19, 2018 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
uzbek2012

Post by uzbek2012 »

grau81 wrote:IMHO it is too early for ground invasion on British isles in this faze of Russian campaign...

I expected to see battles in Ukraine, Poland, Germany etc.

Especially at the level of the General and field Marshal that Poland and Germany is fighting the polls like a professional army and the terminators , and the Russian Ivanov only villages scored .....
Akkula
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

Post by Akkula »

Guys, remember this is only the first part of the Russian Campaign.
More will come soon.

Best regards,
Akkula.
Eastern Front: Soviet Storm (v1.96): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=50342
Modern Conflicts (v1.95): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=72062
uzbek2012

Post by uzbek2012 »

Akkula wrote:Guys, remember this is only the first part of the Russian Campaign.
More will come soon.

Best regards,
Akkula.

Well that will be continued but the balance of the Russian equipment still need something to alter it for the odd weak I do not know whether this is done deliberately or for some other reason ) now, tell the author how to capture these Islands are not possible to land ? Garrisons in them do not give up even when they are filled up with bombs and sea artillery strikes !?
Estherr
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Estherr »

Only tricky part is 1-hex island, which require some intensive bombing. Other than that - it's very doable. So keep whining, you doing it alot over 1.1.
Akkula's Modern Conflicts RU localization mod: http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=969460#p969460
uzbek2012

Post by uzbek2012 »

Estherr wrote:Only tricky part is 1-hex island, which require some intensive bombing. Other than that - it's very doable. So keep whining, you doing it alot over 1.1.
Не кто не ноет ! А вот если вы играете на самой легкой сложности, тут не нужно вставлять свои советы ! Попробуйте поставить самый сложный уровень сложности , а потом уже пишите что либо про нытье, когда вам ход за ходом придется бомбить и обстреливать гарнизон острова который не когда сам не сдаться, так как подвинуть его не возможно )

Who does not ache ! But if you play on the easiest difficulty, there is no need to insert your tips ! Try to put the most difficult level of difficulty , and then write something about whining when you move after the course will have to bombard and fire at the garrison of the island which is not when he did not give up, as it is not possible to move )
Estherr
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Estherr »

uzbek2012 wrote:
Estherr wrote:Only tricky part is 1-hex island, which require some intensive bombing. Other than that - it's very doable. So keep whining, you doing it alot over 1.1.
Не кто не ноет ! А вот если вы играете на самой легкой сложности, тут не нужно вставлять свои советы ! Попробуйте поставить самый сложный уровень сложности , а потом уже пишите что либо про нытье, когда вам ход за ходом придется бомбить и обстреливать гарнизон острова который не когда сам не сдаться, так как подвинуть его не возможно )

Who does not ache ! But if you play on the easiest difficulty, there is no need to insert your tips ! Try to put the most difficult level of difficulty , and then write something about whining when you move after the course will have to bombard and fire at the garrison of the island which is not when he did not give up, as it is not possible to move )
1. Ой божечки, я не могу нормально поставить мод и пытаюсь запустить экзешник 1.31 из папки с модами! АВТОР ФУФУФУ, СПАСИТЕПОМОГИТЕ!
2. Ой божечки, я не могу отличить один истребитель от другого (хотя это описано и в этой теме, и в кампании нато это было, и у натовцев был еще и третий, разведывательный, вариант, но теперь появились аваксы), АВТОР ФУФУФУ, РОССИЯ СЛИШКОМ СЛАБАЯ!
3. Ой божечки, я не могу левой задней пяткой выполнить условия для decisive victory, АВТОР ФУФУФУ, РОССИЯ СЛИШКОМ СЛАБАЯ!

Нет, никто не ноет. Удачи.
uzbek2012

Post by uzbek2012 »

Estherr wrote:
uzbek2012 wrote:

1. Ой божечки, я не могу нормально поставить мод и пытаюсь запустить экзешник 1.31 из папки с модами! АВТОР ФУФУФУ, СПАСИТЕПОМОГИТЕ!
2. Ой божечки, я не могу отличить один истребитель от другого (хотя это описано и в этой теме, и в кампании нато это было, и у натовцев был еще и третий, разведывательный, вариант, но теперь появились аваксы), АВТОР ФУФУФУ, РОССИЯ СЛИШКОМ СЛАБАЯ!
3. Ой божечки, я не могу левой задней пяткой выполнить условия для decisive victory, АВТОР ФУФУФУ, РОССИЯ СЛИШКОМ СЛАБАЯ!

Нет, никто не ноет. Удачи.
У тебя видать ПМС ) Я уже прошел данный мод за РФ и баланс в нем надо реально порой править !

Да и играть порой трудно , так как нет переводов самих миссий и задач на русский , все кто то там наобещал и исчез !

Do you see PMS ) I have already passed this mod for the Russian Federation and the balance it should really sometimes rule !
Russian fleet. Purple is already launched, the black - in stage of construction.
Yes, and sometimes difficult to play, as there is no translation of the missions and tasks in Russian, all who there promised and disappeared !
https://www.strategium.ru/forum/topic/8 ... od?page=16
Last edited by uzbek2012 on Tue May 22, 2018 8:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Akkula
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

Post by Akkula »

Uzbek could you stop posting spoliers?.
Thanks.
Eastern Front: Soviet Storm (v1.96): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=50342
Modern Conflicts (v1.95): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=72062
PoorOldSpike
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by PoorOldSpike »

Hi guys, I got sidetracked with the Order of Battle game for a few months, but now I'm back with Pz Corps I'd like to play the the MdC_1.1 mod.
I've just downloaded it onto my desktop so can you tell me what to do next?
Here are the contents, do I simply copy them into the Pz Corps main folder?-

terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

PoorOldSpike wrote:Hi guys, I got sidetracked with the Order of Battle game for a few months, but now I'm back with Pz Corps I'd like to play the the MdC_1.1 mod.
I've just downloaded it onto my desktop so can you tell me what to do next?
Here are the contents, do I simply copy them into the Pz Corps main folder?-

:arrow: Generic Mod Enabler : http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 47&t=27158
PoorOldSpike
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by PoorOldSpike »

Okay thanks, I've got MdC_1.1 working -- I think -- but are there any single standalone scenarios in it or must we only play the Campaigns?
PoorOldSpike
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by PoorOldSpike »

Look this is what I mean, there's no "scenario" tab to click.
I tried copying some stock MdC scenarios into Docs/MyGames/PzCps/Scenarios but there's still no "scenario" tab available to access them.

Akkula
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

Post by Akkula »

Hi PoorOldSpike,
So far, the mod only has campaigns available to play, no scenarios yet. The option is there for future releases.

Best regards,
Akkula.

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”