[Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

RobertCL
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

Re: [Mod] Amulet Mod - Units/Graphics/Sound Mod

Post by RobertCL »

No image in e-file for Brückenpioneere 43. Please an update...
Messmann
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by Messmann »

ATTENTION! Amulet Mod 3.0 Update for Panzer Corps Wehrmacht

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4cjqet4si ... on+300.rar

I have upgraded the Amulet Mod.

The new version 3.0 contains tanks, self-propelled artillery and infantry of the late war years, until the years 1947. Tanks of the E-series and so-called Waffenträger of the artillery can be purchased now – even as elite units.

In addition to this, I have included novelties and have made corrections:
• Heavy flak guns such as the 8.8 cm Flak and the 12.8 cm Flak are equipped with an artillery switch
• Kommando units are able to attack from shallow sea and lake areas
• More available units for the early years 1936 onwards in order to make the mod more suitable for campaigns of these years
• Detailed documentation in Englisch and German language
• Some additional new units, more beautiful unit icons, corrected descriptions, several corrections.

Therefore, the Amulet Mod has reached its latest peak. This is the most encompassing mod for German units! There is no other mod offering more versatility.

From my point of view, the mode appears to be finished now. An extension to units of other countries is not planned, since my time is rather limited. But who knows what the future holds for us :)

Have fun playing. Please report bugs and mistakes, I will do see what I can do.
Amulet Mod: Massive unit, graphics and sound mod. :) At this time, for German units only.
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=63616&p=541656#p541656
guille1434
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger

Post by guille1434 »

Excellent Messmann!
One of the best mods for PzCorps just got updated! Thanks for sharing your awesome work!! :-)
nono hard et heavy
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by nono hard et heavy »

Hello. Starting grand campaign 39 and 40, i can buy normal and El (elite) units and sometimes i recive SE units. Starting grand campaign 1941 and import my core. All of my named Elite (not SE) units (grenadiers, tanks, Arty, Flak, fighters, bombers, ...) disappeared. However, I can buy SS units, something that I could not do in the grand campaign 39 and 40. I play godl version 1.30, amulet mod v3.00 and /nocache. Excuse me for my bad english, but i'm french and i use google translator. I decide to verify : when i start a new campaign (1943) i can buy again elite units but no ss units. Thanks.
Messmann

Post by Messmann »

nono hard et heavy wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:19 am Hello. Starting grand campaign 39 and 40, i can buy normal and El (elite) units and sometimes i recive SE units. Starting grand campaign 1941 and import my core. All of my named Elite (not SE) units (grenadiers, tanks, Arty, Flak, fighters, bombers, ...) disappeared. However, I can buy SS units, something that I could not do in the grand campaign 39 and 40. I play godl version 1.30, amulet mod v3.00 and /nocache. Excuse me for my bad english, but i'm french and i use google translator. I decide to verify : when i start a new campaign (1943) i can buy again elite units but no ss units. Thanks.
Many thanks that you take an interest in the mod. However, up until now, I have not been able to replicate the problem. So far, I am only able to speculate about possible reasons. It has to be a problem of the individual 1941 campaign, though. I will get back to it later, when I will have simulated a core for transfer to 1941 Grand Campaign.
Amulet Mod: Massive unit, graphics and sound mod. :) At this time, for German units only.
DamagePoint
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by DamagePoint »

EL 10,5cm elFH18

has no sound in non-mechanized movement

Only EL version!
Konigstiger88
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Konigstiger88 »

Thanks for the update, its amazing as usual.
I do have a few questions though.
The antitank units SDKFZ 251/22, Marder series, the new Waffentragers, 5cm Pak PZII and the AA unit 3.7cm Flak Opel are categorized as soft, while similar units like the antitank Emil, SDKFZ 8.8cm pak and Nashorn are listed as hard; is this accurate?
Also the new Waffentrager artillery movement type is listed as towed, is this accurate?
Cristi97
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Cristi97 »

Amazing mod, Messmann, absolutely amazing. I have been searching for an E series mod like crazy, thank you for introducing it in the 3.0. But the stats are unbalanced tho. E 75 was a more powerful replacement for Tiger II, but all stats are much lower, let alone the E 79. I'm experimenting late war "What if"s right now and the low stats for E series are a serious problem. I can edit them myself, just tell me how.
Cristi97

Post by Cristi97 »

Update: editing alone doesn't work, but copy-pasting the equipment.pzeqp in the main Data folder worked. If I'm not allowed to do this, I'll just delete and re-download the mod. Thank you very much again, I suggest adding the E 100 and Jagdpanzer E 100, I fell in love with these two beasts during a World of Tanks common test and since then I constantly open them to preview, they look great and would make a great addition, which can prove tide-turning in late scenarios like Berlin.
MjrOu812
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by MjrOu812 »

Hello everyone?....or the slim few that navigate this forum, I have been playing AMULET for a while and all of the units are present, but one thing that is not working is the AMULET picture menu screen...is there something I can do or dint do?
nono hard et heavy

Post by nono hard et heavy »

MjrOu812 wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:35 pm Hello everyone?....or the slim few that navigate this forum, I have been playing AMULET for a while and all of the units are present, but one thing that is not working is the AMULET picture menu screen...is there something I can do or dint do?
Good evening. Make a backup of the Panzer Corps/UI/startscreen folder and copy the Amulet Mod folder instead. See if it works that way.
Sincerely.
Bruno.
MjrOu812

Post by MjrOu812 »

nono hard et heavy wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:23 pm
MjrOu812 wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:35 pm Hello everyone?....or the slim few that navigate this forum, I have been playing AMULET for a while and all of the units are present, but one thing that is not working is the AMULET picture menu screen...is there something I can do or dint do?
Good evening. Make a backup of the Panzer Corps/UI/startscreen folder and copy the Amulet Mod folder instead. See if it works that way.
Sincerely.
Bruno.
Ok...will give it a try....and thanks nono.
MjrOu812

Post by MjrOu812 »

Messmann wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:08 pm ATTENTION! Amulet Mod 3.0 Update for Panzer Corps Wehrmacht

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4cjqet4si ... on+300.rar

I have upgraded the Amulet Mod.

The new version 3.0 contains tanks, self-propelled artillery and infantry of the late war years, until the years 1947. Tanks of the E-series and so-called Waffenträger of the artillery can be purchased now – even as elite units.

In addition to this, I have included novelties and have made corrections:
• Heavy flak guns such as the 8.8 cm Flak and the 12.8 cm Flak are equipped with an artillery switch
• Kommando units are able to attack from shallow sea and lake areas
• More available units for the early years 1936 onwards in order to make the mod more suitable for campaigns of these years
• Detailed documentation in Englisch and German language
• Some additional new units, more beautiful unit icons, corrected descriptions, several corrections.

Therefore, the Amulet Mod has reached its latest peak. This is the most encompassing mod for German units! There is no other mod offering more versatility.

From my point of view, the mode appears to be finished now. An extension to units of other countries is not planned, since my time is rather limited. But who knows what the future holds for us :)

Have fun playing. Please report bugs and mistakes, I will do see what I can do.
Hell messmann, I have been playing your great mod for a while and I have come across a couple of bugs that I hope you can fix and its in the artillery units, first one is both the EL Stug IIIA and B Don't have no movement and fire sounds....the second one the EL Wurfrahmen all year upgrades don't have movement or fire sound and what damagepoint pointed out...please fix them because I have tried and tried using that equip editor to no end, I am not asking to much but a bug fix. Its the only units MOD that's good. Thanks messmann
Cristi97

Post by Cristi97 »

Hey, Messmann. Yep, the mod is complete, except for a few "holes" here and there. I'm a huge fan of GebH 10.5 cm, but EL and SE versions have no sound. I tried with many artillery units and at least all the towed artillery has no sound for EL and SE. As far as I remember, some mechanized artillery had the same problem. I have rarely played other countries, but USSR has no such problem, since there are no EL or SE units. I'd gladly fix it myself, given your lack of time, but I have no idea how. So, if you'd at least give me instructions on how to do it, I'll fix it myself. Thanks in advance for answer and for the greatest mod this game has so far
agglwoi

Post by agglwoi »

Hello Cristi97,

I think I have identified the problem for the missing sounds for several units. Some of the unit-names for SE and SS units in the row "# Unit icon" of the section "# Effects table" in the file "efx.pzdat", which is located in the subfolder "\Graphics" of Your Panzer Corps main folder, are simply missing and some are spelled wrong, i. e. they do not match the names of the used graphic icons in the Amulet Mod 3.

Important:
Be sure You make a safecopy of the original file before You start editing it (save the safecopy with another name of course like "efx_original.pzdat")! If something goes wrong while or after editing the file, You can copy back the safecopy of the original file (don't forget to rename it then again back to "efx.pzdat") into the subfolder "\Graphics" of Your Panzer Corps main folder.

---

You can then open the file with the Windows Editor or with MS-Excel or a similar program.

First You have to look for the lines with the names of the regular units, which do not have sounds in their SE and SS versions in the Amulet Mod 3. Mark these complete lines, copy and insert them into the SE and SS parts of the same section without overwriting the existing lines there (as I already wrote, there are also some lines with not completely missing but just wrong spelled unit names in the SE and SS parts of the section, but it is not very easy to identify them exactly for overwriting them directly and so it is much safer just to ignore them and let them belong where they are).

Second You have to put the phrase "SE_" before the names in the row "# Unit icon" of the new inserted lines in the SE part of the section "# Effects table" and the phrase "SS_" before the names in the row "# Unit icon" of the new inserted lines in the SE part of the section "# Effects table" .

Third You have to save the edited file in the subfolder "\Graphics" of Your Panzer Corps main folder, but with the original ending ".pzdat", not as ".txt", ".xlsx", … (!)

---

Example from the original section "# Effects table" in the file "efx.pzdat" (here You already see two lines marked in red for the regular versions of the "Hummel_AT.png" and "Hummel_Aty.png" which have no sounds in their SE and SS versions in the Amulet Mod 3):

# Effects table
# Assigns shooting animations and movement sounds to unit icons
# Offset is used to properly align animation with unit's icon. Order is the same as in the unit icon file: big icon facing right, big icon facing left, small icon facing right, small icon facing left
# Each unit can have up to 3 different animations, for ground attack and air attack separately.
# Offsets Ground attack animations Air attack animatons Movement sounds
# Unit icon Offset1 Offset2 Offset3 Offset4 Anim1 Anim2 Anim3 Anim1 Anim2 Anim3 Sound1 Sound2 Sound3
[...]
Hotchkiss_H35.png (25,-16) (-25,-16) (,) (,) Tank_37mm_2 Hotchkiss_H35_1
Hotchkiss_H39.png (21,-15) (-21,-15) (,) (,) Tank_37mm_2 Hotchkiss_H35_2
Hs-129.png 0 0 (,) (,) Hs129_1 Hs129_2 BristolFreighter_2
Humber_AC.png (34,-22) (-34,-24) (,) (,) M8_37mm_1 HumberAC_1
Hummel_AT.png (100,-40) (-100,-40) (,) (,) 15cm_AT_Switch Hummel_1 Hummel_2 Hummel_1
Hummel_Aty.png (42,-45) (-42,-45) (,) (,) Hummel_150mm_1 Hummel_1 Hummel_2 Hummel_1
Hurricane_Mk.I.png (26,-18) (-26,-18) (,) (,) FighterWings_ALV3 FighterWings_ALV4 FighterWings_ALV3 FighterWings_ALV1 FighterWings_ALV2 FighterWings_ALV1 HawkerHurricane_1
Hurricane_Mk.IIC.png (26,-16) (-26,-16) (,) (,) FighterWings_ALV3 FighterWings_ALV4 FighterWings_ALV3 FighterWings_ALV1 FighterWings_ALV2 FighterWings_ALV1 HawkerHurricane_2
Hurricane_Mk.IID.png (26,-16) (-26,-16) (,) (,) FighterWings_ALV3 FighterWings_ALV4 FighterWings_ALV3 FighterWings_ALV1 FighterWings_ALV2 FighterWings_ALV1 HawkerHurricane_3
[...]

-> First mark them completely, copy them and insert them into the SE part of the section without overwriting existing lines there.

The SE part now should look like this:

# Effects table
# Offset is used to properly align animation with unit's icon. Order is the same as in the unit icon file: big icon facing right, big icon facing left, small icon facing right, small icon facing left
# Each unit can have up to 3 different animations, for ground attack and air attack separately.
# Unit icon Offset1 Offset2 Offset3 Offset4 Anim1 Anim2 Anim3 Anim1 Anim2 Anim3 Sound1 Sound2 Sound3
[...]
SE_He_162A.png (23,-27) (-23,-27) (,) (,) JetNose1 JetNose2 JetNose1 JetNose2 Jet_2
SE_He_177A.png (-11,-33) (11,-33) (,) (,) BomberHeavy_1 AirDefenseH1 Douglas_DC-3_1
SE_Hetzer.png (59,-10) (-59,-17) (,) (,) Hetzer75mm_1 Jagdpanzer38T_Hetzer_1 Jagdpanzer38T_Hetzer_2 Jagdpanzer38T_Hetzer_1
SE_Hetzer_schurzen.png (59,-10) (-59,-17) (,) (,) Hetzer75mm_1 Jagdpanzer38T_Hetzer_1 Jagdpanzer38T_Hetzer_2 Jagdpanzer38T_Hetzer_1
SE_Hs-129.png 0 0 (,) (,) Hs129_1 Hs129_2 BristolFreighter_2
Hummel_AT.png (100,-40) (-100,-40) (,) (,) 15cm_AT_Switch Hummel_1 Hummel_2 Hummel_1
Hummel_Aty.png (42,-45) (-42,-45) (,) (,) Hummel_150mm_1 Hummel_1 Hummel_2 Hummel_1
SE_Inf.png 0 0 0 0 Wehrmacht_3 Wehrmacht_2 Wehrmacht_1 Leg_2
SE_Inf_43.png (,-) (-,-) (,) (,) Wehrmacht_2 Wehrmacht_1 Wehrmacht_3 Leg_2
SE_Inf_45.png (-,-) (-,-) (-,-) (-,-) Wehrmacht_45_1 Wehrmacht_45_2 Wehrmacht_45_3 Leg_2
[...]

-> Second put the phrase "SE_" before the names in the row "# Unit icon" of the new inserted lines in the SE part of the section (do the same with "SS_" in the SS part).

The SE part now should look like this:

# Effects table
[...]
SE_He_162A.png (23,-27) (-23,-27) (,) (,) JetNose1 JetNose2 JetNose1 JetNose2 Jet_2
SE_He_177A.png (-11,-33) (11,-33) (,) (,) BomberHeavy_1 AirDefenseH1 Douglas_DC-3_1
SE_Hetzer.png (59,-10) (-59,-17) (,) (,) Hetzer75mm_1 Jagdpanzer38T_Hetzer_1 Jagdpanzer38T_Hetzer_2 Jagdpanzer38T_Hetzer_1
SE_Hetzer_schurzen.png (59,-10) (-59,-17) (,) (,) Hetzer75mm_1 Jagdpanzer38T_Hetzer_1 Jagdpanzer38T_Hetzer_2 Jagdpanzer38T_Hetzer_1
SE_Hs-129.png 0 0 (,) (,) Hs129_1 Hs129_2 BristolFreighter_2
SE_Hummel_AT.png (100,-40) (-100,-40) (,) (,) 15cm_AT_Switch Hummel_1 Hummel_2 Hummel_1
SE_Hummel_Aty.png (42,-45) (-42,-45) (,) (,) Hummel_150mm_1 Hummel_1 Hummel_2 Hummel_1
SE_Inf.png 0 0 0 0 Wehrmacht_3 Wehrmacht_2 Wehrmacht_1 Leg_2
SE_Inf_43.png (,-) (-,-) (,) (,) Wehrmacht_2 Wehrmacht_1 Wehrmacht_3 Leg_2
SE_Inf_45.png (-,-) (-,-) (-,-) (-,-) Wehrmacht_45_1 Wehrmacht_45_2 Wehrmacht_45_3 Leg_2
[...]

-> Third save the edited file in the subfolder "\Graphics" of Your Panzer Corps main folder and start Panzer Corps. It should work perfectly then for all of the artillery units should have the dedicated sounds in the Amulet Mod 3.

Last but not least: Many thanks to Messmann for making one of the best Mods for my all time favorite game Panzer Corps! :D

Best regards

agglwoi
Farre
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Post by Farre »

Hello
Sorry to bother, can someone tell me how to install this game step by step? please :)
Farre

Post by Farre »

Messmann wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:22 pm

Requirements and Compatibility Notes: Panzer Corps Version 1.14 necessary, newest version 1.23 recommended.

Former Amulet Mod Versions (1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and 2.0) only partly compatible.

Should be compatible with GTPG campaign mod and Legacy of Versailles. There are early German units available, and all units are available up until the end of 1947.

Last Version: Amulet Mod 3.0

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4cjqet4si ... on+300.rar
So i have 1.24 version so it works with that? Does it works with Grand campaign too? and how to install it? :)
rubyjuno
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by rubyjuno »

Hi Farre, it's about 3 years since I installed this mod so don't remember any details, but if you unzip the downloaded mod, there is a folder called "Amulet Mod Version 200" and in there is another folder "Amulet Mod 200" which contains instructions and information (pdf files) in both English and German. I didn't have it installed for long but I left myself a note that it required GME and worked okay. Note that I had Panzer Corps v1.30 installed when I tried it. Hope that helps.
ldrd007
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by ldrd007 »

Hello!

The MOD is great!! I have a doubt: In grand campaign 1939 i have no SE units counter (for example it doesnt say 16 + 2, just says 16). I have received some units (1 infantry, 1 tank) but so far all have been counted as core units. Is this normal ?
Messmann

Post by Messmann »

Hello dear supporters,

many thanks for taking an interest in my mod. I have read the latest comments, and I apologize for not attending the forum since September 2018.

Recently, I studied some aspects of my mod, and I fixed some issues already. Let me assure you that I have jotted down the mistakes you have mentioned here. I also appreciate agglwoi's help regarding the sound bugs.

I am going to delve into the problem this weekend. As an early notification, I have already changed the following aspects:

Pioniere infantry, available 01.01.1935
Kommando infantry, available 01.01.1937
7,5 cm FK 16 artillery, available 01.01.1934
7.5 cm Geb.G. 36 artillery, available 01.01.1934
15 cm sFH 18 artillery, available 01.01.1934 (yes, there was heavy artillery back then)
Opel Blitz truck, available 01.01.1935
Regarding early availability: This is to increase compatibility with other mods.

Sturmpanzer I, reduced cost by 50 due to decreased range (which is 2)
sIG 33 II (Sf), reduced cost by 50 due to decreased range (which is 2)
Regarding the decreased range: I think this is aligned with historical values. But do not worry: During the early years, sea above, you can buy the 15cm towed heavy artillery now.

Transport APC 37mm SdKfz 250 and 251 implemented:
SdKfz 251/10 3.7cm Pak transport
SdKfz 250/9 20mm transport
SdKfz 250/10 37mm transport
Regarding the new transports: You will have the option to buy better attack armored transports at a higher cost. These vehicles will not have the stats of dedicated scout vehicles, though, but they might be... useful.

First bug fixes:

Elite Infantry, removed bug when upgrading to Grenadiere (now, when upgrading costs of infantry will be subtracted)

BugFix: Sound EL StuG IIIA und IIIB implemented
BugFix: Transport APC for Standard Nebelwerber Artillerie implemented

Other than that, what shall I say? I can only say that I would like the mod to stick with us, even for the years to come. I invested a lot of time into this project. I still remember Christmas holidays 2013, when I was considering changing the stats of some units when starting the 39 Grand Campaign. But that was not enough for me, so it grew. I just wanted not to stop until I was somehow satisfied.

I know there is Panzer Corps 2 out know, but I have not played it yet. The idea of different unit slots came to me at an early stage, and I still think it is a shame that I was not able to implement is somehow. And believe me, if I had been able to implement supporting AT gun fire, I would have done it long ago. But I had only the artillery switch at my disposal, since this is only way of directly interlocking unit support for ground combat.

Sorry for the stupid sound bugs, and for my long absence, but I think iI have kept the mod in some corner of my mind.

On it goes.

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”