Battlefield: Europe MOD v2.4

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

JimmyC
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

1.09 - My thoughts so far

Post by JimmyC »

I played through the first 3 scenarios on General and noticed a few changes. First (and biggest) is the change to the starting core. I approve of this change as it better reflects what you would actually want to bring into Barbarossa (although I sidelined the JU 87 and bought another fighter for the Med scenario).

Poland – no noticeable change here.

Norway was a fun small mission and I could accomplish it relatively easily. I noticed that a destroyer in the far north didn’t move for the entire time that I had him in my sights (around 6 turns). This allowed me to just pound it from range with my capital ship. It could be a bad script/bug or perhaps the AI just sat it there as the attack odds were unfavorable? The sneaky allied subs caught me out (my poor recon now lies at the bottom of the Skagerrak). Good work!

As for France, it has always been my least favorite of the scenarios as it feels like a massive grind. Also, since around 1.04 I have never been able to achieve a decisive victory in France. This time round though, I managed to achieve the decisive victory relatively comfortably (around 4 turns in my pocket). It also felt more fun and free flowing than before and the evacuation mechanic seemed to work better than in previous iterations. I can’t tell exactly what you changed, but I approve!
Intenso82
Most Successful Mod 2017
Most Successful Mod 2017

Re: Battlefield: Europe MOD v1.9

Post by Intenso82 »

The Battle for England.
The history of one operation, the view from the Allies.(sorry for translator. :o))

Churchill for the purpose of propaganda, decided to declassify some data about the course of military operations.

Winter came on 41-42, with the onset of winter, the British expected the activation of the German navy,
appearance on the convoy routes of German submarines, and some activity off the coast of Norway.
With the probable relocation of the German battleship Tirpitz to Trondheim.
The British fleet, set up a trap for Tirpitz off the coast of Norway.
But it was winter, the aircraft did not fly and the trap was not supposed to be fatal.
Winter was on, but the German fleet showed no activity.

And suddenly in the middle of February'42, for 1 turn before the onset of spring.
On the territory of England was seen a lonely plane with paratroopers.
Hmm, did the Germans decide to conduct a probe-suicide strike?
The British, nevertheless, began a secret redeployment of troops and aviation in this direction, so as not to frighten off the Germans.

Next turn, the weather was normal, spring came.
And the British were very surprised, they saw a picture of a full-scale invasion of the island.
By the way, when I was playing, I usually invaded through the English channel.
Immediately the scale of the invasion was completely different. :)

McGuba brilliantly planned the operation, all units were clearly in their places and everything worked like a clock.
The English channel from the west was blocked by German submarines, the German fleet operated right up to Aberdeen.
British capital ships were in the North of England and off the coast of Norway,
and light forces the destroyers patrolled the convoy routes.
So the whole south and west of England was blocked.
All the British land forces advanced on the coast,
for blocking landings and anti-landing operations.

The all North Sea has become a hot battle zone.

It's a couple of turns, as I thought then, the battle is coming to an end. But it was premature.
The British attempted to attack enemy naval transport ships,
something turned out to be destroyed, but the English themselves suffered greatly.

Suddenly, for the British, the Germans captured Glasgow.
It's unclear how they could penetrate in such large quantities from the north of England)
Before that, I did not betray this city of great importance and there were no troops there.
While the Germans were not fortified there and did not put artillery.
Then it became clear that without Glasgow, reinforcements of aviation and assistance from the US, it is not worth waiting for.
The struggle for the island turned into a struggle for the survival of England.

And there was still a battle in the air.
After the Germans captured the airbase near Glasgow, and placed there more advanced fighters FW190.
The hunt for allied aviation began. Our Spitfires could not withstand the FW190 in direct battles.
And by that time they were not in the best shape.
The Germans, having captured the airfield near Glasgow, passed FW190 on all English airfields.

The British aviation and navy suffered significant losses during the battle.

Now it's 34th turn.
At the same time, the battle for England is not over yet.
Despite the fact that the British managed to take back Glasgow, the airfield, and Edinburgh (at the moment).
The battle is in the vicinity of these cities. And Aberdeen, still in the hands of the enemy.
Where the Germans are invoking a huge number of infantry and artillery units :)
And it's unlikely that they left an attempt to take possession of the island :)

During the entire battle, it was possible to sink 5 naval transports, and the Germans had 3 more.
The Allies do not expect that the Germans will conduct large amphibious operations,
but smaller-scale landings and support for troops they are still able to hold.

Statistics of losses for today is such.

On other fronts:
-In Africa, Rommel was forever in the sands, along with his tanks.
And all available Africa remains under the control of Britain.
Although now the French Algeria has opened and it is unlikely that it will be possible to negotiate with Vichy and their soldiers are not yet in a hurry to disperse and possibly will resist the Americans.
-In Finland, the Soviet government was established.
There were no blockades of Leningrad, and the Germans did not come close to the city.
-The Germans were thrown out of the Rzhev-Vyazma line, in the winter of 41-42, but now they are slowly moving towards Moscow.
They recaptured Vyazma and again came close to Mozhaisk and Kaluga.
-On South.
The STAVKA suggested that the Germans would go over to the strategic defense along the Dnieper river line.
The Germans even dragged a radar station there.
But the Germans decided to move on to the Russian steppes.
But in the area of ​​Stalino, the advance of the Germans was stopped and they slowed down.
Also, unfortunately, the Germans did not get to Sevastopol.
In a couple of turns, the sleeping Red Army will be completely unfrozen and then the time of Stalingrad will begin, although the Germans did not reach it ...

I will say that I am very happy that I play with McGuba, he plays excellent, despite the fact that the British are too outnumbered in the units, bit Germans can purchase units.
It's good that the Germans do not have enough prestige for purchasing.
I have not easy :)
I think now I know better some moments of the game.
Of course I can see the strategy of the opponent's actions, despite the fact that I do not see the opponent moves and do not see the tactics of actions (because of some glitch),
I hope that after the game ends, McGuba will share his replay.

That would be very useful :)
[MOD] RUSSIA AT WAR:1941 - http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=75743
cw58
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by cw58 »

Thanks for sharing your AAR. Sounds like you guys are having fun :)
JimmyC

1.09 - My thoughts so far (continued)

Post by JimmyC »

Greece/North Africa campaign – This played out very similar to my memory from prior versions. I could achieve a DV with a couple of turns to spare which is my best result so far (although no doubt helped by knowledge of previous playthroughs).

Barbarossa on realistic mode (hard) – I notice the differences instantly. Many more units with < 10 strength that can’t be replenished (especially captured tanks and minor Axis units). I understand the reason for doing this, but wonder about the usefulness of strength 7 units that are pretty average to being with… Anyway, I will play and see. I also notice there are some geographical changes in France and Germany with placement of forest/city/river. Some graphical changes too – Brückenpioniere is very noticeable, as are some of the fortress cities.

So far I have played to turn 5. I threw my entire forces east on a broad front, but do not intend on trying to capture Moscow before winter. That can wait until ’42. Although I focus on encircling the Kiev pocket, my southern pincer moves slowly and I am pessimistic about my chances to encircle it in time. Maybe I am hindered by full dice chess with some bad results coming my way (expected damage of 6 and does 1 damage…). But still I feel it is perhaps too difficult to complete by turn 9/10. I also find the instruction a bit ambiguous – do I need to have my troops in position on turn 9 or on turn 10? Anyway, lets see how the next few turns play out before I make a final judgement.

In North Africa, I find it easire going than previous versions. This is the first time for me that the Allies could not break through to Tobruk. It feels like there are less enemy forces attempting to break my lines (only 2 tanks, 1 infantry and 1 artillery). The Matilda II is a tough nut, but I feel much more in control of the situation than previous versions and reinforcements are unnecessary for me at this stage, allowing me to focus on building up my attack on Cyprus.
hugh2711

Post by hugh2711 »

just finished it on medium. It was very enjoyable. thank you. Some brilliant nice new touches, if slitherine had any sense they would buy it off you and have it as a dlc!

There were a couple of things; the strength 4 jadtiger seems a bit useless and ordinary shermans seem to chewing through strenth 10 grenadier 44 and 44 infantry in the bocage in one swipe despite being backed up by two artilliary and all enemy ships sunk, seems a bit much perhaps?.
Intenso82
Most Successful Mod 2017
Most Successful Mod 2017

Post by Intenso82 »

cw58 wrote: Sounds like you guys are having fun :)
Yeah, I think this multiplayer game is really a strategy.
And not just a tactical-clicker or a "level up strategy".
Here you need to make decisions, and the results they are true or not will become clear only after a long time.
Also constantly adapt to the changing actions of the opponent.
[MOD] RUSSIA AT WAR:1941 - http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=75743
Uhu
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Post by Uhu »

BE 1.9 main campaign finished!
- Pre-battles: not so many news, they are working great, the Norway operation is a nice mini-game. At least the game do not crash at France (earlier always crashed and it was an art, somehow avoid it - now, since patch 1.30 the whole game, not just BE crash randomly...)

Barbarossa finished with DV at turn 48!
- Difficulty: Rommel (half prestige)
- HA 1 stats set back as armored units do not represent just the plain armored vehicles, but the whole armored corps with inf and soft supply, which can be destroyed with MG indeed.
- The campaign seamed first to be harder, but later turned out, that it is just slightly harder.On the other hand, many things have changed, which add more historical reality - what is great! :)
- Even after several years of intensive Be playing, I could find new strategies, which in the end, enabled the turn 48 victory!

Some of them:
- "England first!" - not exactly, but I sent a lot of air power to England and the two bunker-busting heavy guns, so I could invade England from the south with force already in the winter of 41/42. That meant, that I got a lot of the needed prestige early on by capturing the London hexes, I could send the panzers step-by-step already in mid 42 back to Russia and I could capture the whole island at turn 37. That meant that I avoided most of the bomber-terrors (I had to deal with only one big bomber wave in '42) and I could send most of the über-Fw 190A's, plus the Ju 88A's to Russia in the winter of 42/43. Not to speak about the prestige reward, which was of course also very needed.
- Moscow and the Kiev pocket seemed to be harder, which it was indeed, still I could eliminate the pocket fully at turn 9 and capture Moscow at turn 11.
- The winter casualties of 41/42 effects now much longer the troops in Russia (3 turns?), so it is not advised to park all major/high value units in Europe for this time. But I invented a new strategy to conquer the Middle East timely: first I started to send inf, mnt/GebJäger units, plus the Italian 65mm mountain gun to Poti, to the southeastern Caucasus port. Of course the guarding Soviet sub and destroyer had to be taken out, I had luck, so I could eliminate them with bombers. In the winter I got ashore, captured Poti and mopped up the Soviet inf units in the region. So, when the winter of 41/42 came, I could transport on the see all of units, which were needed for the far Middle East campaign save to the region. Therefore these units did not took winter-casualties, but were also not parked passively in the hinterland. With this operation I could also capture just with the first-invasion-wave inf/mnt Grozny and the first Allied oil field, which was also very important for the prestige income. Plus it was important, that my troops can capture Astrakhan timely.
- Leningrad was fully captured about turn 33. This early capture was important not just for the early prestige reward income, but to free up the German inf masses and send some of them plus the 105mm horse arty timely - before the Allied fleet - to Tunis.
- With the entering in the Middle East from the North still there is the problem, how to capture the western shores of it and even more, how to handle the British colonial counter attack. I sent a few inf units, a 47/32 AT and the 75mm Italian arty there and with the help of the Italian navy and bombers I could somehow destroy the counter attackers and take all objectives.
- The final push strategy to capture all eastern objectives is still the same: I advance with the main force from Gorky, take Ulyanovsk, than use the Volga river with the spring as natural defensive barrier. Move with some of my units to Saratov and use a bridge eng to cross the Volga right at Kuybyshev. This last move is a little risky, because I can encounter some heavy Soviet reinforcements there, so region and Stalin's bunker has to be softened with bombers a little.
Overall strategy: because I wanted to earn a DV at least on turn 50, I had not the luxury the be passive and defend: only at Moscow in 41 and around Rostov in 42 made I defensive actions - in all other regions and date I just advanced and advanced. But I have to say, making early victories are also useful for the Axis, because in 41, we have advantage with the Fw190A's, in 42 with the long barelled 75mm gun armored units.
JimmyC

Post by JimmyC »

Sounds like you nailed it Uhu. I am only on turn 5, but am thinking that i wont be able to encircle the Kiev pocket in time. At least i know it is achievable from your post. I am surprised that you could achieve this and still capture Moscow. I think i will fail at both and i'm playing on General!

I recommend updating the Battlefield Europe tips and tricks thread based on the current version. Especially you should update the section about troops to bring into Barbarossa as it changed a lot. My suggestion is to sell the Ju 87 and purchase another fighter, but otherwise keep the units you are given.

By the way, did you play it on realistic (hard) mode?
Uhu

Post by Uhu »

Of course I played on hard difficulty. 8)
Yes, the core change is even more restricted, I could not change the 105mm arty to a 150mm one. I would recommend to sell one of the panzer after Poland and buy a fighter from it. You will need the high experimenced (and with some luck, good heroed) bomber for bombing Malta. While you can easily upgrade another panzer(s) to a PzIV later.
The first turns are extreme critical, if you want to take Moscow and Kiev early. You have to have a foreplanned strategy, what you want to do 5-10 turns later and with which units.
JimmyC wrote:Sounds like you nailed it Uhu. I am only on turn 5, but am thinking that i wont be able to encircle the Kiev pocket in time. At least i know it is achievable from your post. I am surprised that you could achieve this and still capture Moscow. I think i will fail at both and i'm playing on General!

I recommend updating the Battlefield Europe tips and tricks thread based on the current version. Especially you should update the section about troops to bring into Barbarossa as it changed a lot. My suggestion is to sell the Ju 87 and purchase another fighter, but otherwise keep the units you are given.

By the way, did you play it on realistic (hard) mode?
hugh2711

Post by hugh2711 »

Uhu; any chance of having a look at your replay? even just the first 20 turns?.thanks
Uhu

Post by Uhu »

hugh2711 wrote:Uhu; any chance of having a look at your replay? even just the first 20 turns?.thanks
Sure.
A., I can create a replay pack: while I this time did not modified McGuba's eqp file (I did not have the energy for that...), still I made a few modifications - they are mostly just extra unit icons for a few armored units sub-type. So, you still need above the replay file the eqp, efx files and the few extra icons.
B., Or you have to wait, until I'm finally able the record the happenings with a screen recorder software. I'm on it...
hugh2711

Post by hugh2711 »

Many thanks Uhu. Whichever is easier for you.
I am playing it on medium but the first time for this version I found conquring the UK harder than before in fact didnt manage it and had to go through an easily contained normandy landing. I am jut doing it again but I am now familiar with the changes. Also i am curious to find out what you did with your brandenburgers and also what is needed for a middle east landing as I usually I do it by paratroop to the caucasus and get all the oilfields before I get russia.
guille1434
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger

Post by guille1434 »

Hello Uhu:

I enjoy reading this thread with everything about this excellent mod... And I cannot help asking you if you can share the new icons you added for your playthrough. That is, in case you haven't uploaded them yet sometime before (in that case, most probably they are already stored in my PzCorps units folders :D ).

I hope you take this petition well... if not, please, accept my apologies.
Uhu

Post by Uhu »

OK, I still strugling with the records, so here is the replay pack. Hopefully I missed out nothing.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rx7hsbqsgd1jk ... k.zip?dl=0

Actually the paratroopers and even more the 5 str, weak Brandenburgers have not much use as almost every segment of the map is watched/guarded by the enemy. Plus I use them with the realistic home rules (jumps only in good weather, transport planes has to able to fly back with fuel, so jumps no further than 32 hexes, etc.) which even more restricts their use. They jumped first in the Caucasus east of Poti in the hills to support the inf and mnt to capture the Grozny oil wells - that was possible after I took the airfield next to Nikolayev, where the distance was enough for fuel 65 transport. Than I used them to take Mosul a few turns before the victory - jumped NE of it unseen and than run for the city.

hugh2711 wrote:Many thanks Uhu. Whichever is easier for you.
I am playing it on medium but the first time for this version I found conquring the UK harder than before in fact didnt manage it and had to go through an easily contained normandy landing. I am jut doing it again but I am now familiar with the changes. Also i am curious to find out what you did with your brandenburgers and also what is needed for a middle east landing as I usually I do it by paratroop to the caucasus and get all the oilfields before I get russia.
Uhu

Post by Uhu »

Sorry, no new icons, just wanted to have some sub types represented in the game (M14/41, Pz IIIE, F, G, H, normal Brückenpioniere, etc.). All of the icons, which I generated earlier are in given forum topic. Wait, maybe the Italian desert camo skins are new, but they can be also used, if you download the IC 1.9 part I.
guille1434 wrote:Hello Uhu:

I enjoy reading this thread with everything about this excellent mod... And I cannot help asking you if you can share the new icons you added for your playthrough. That is, in case you haven't uploaded them yet sometime before (in that case, most probably they are already stored in my PzCorps units folders :D ).

I hope you take this petition well... if not, please, accept my apologies.
JimmyC

Post by JimmyC »

I usually just transfer Rudel down to Malta in the winter of ’41 and bomb it in the Spring/Summer of ’42. I also find that I rarely have enough fighters to cover all my bombers, so have less interest in keeping the stukka. I do agree with you though that tanks are plentiful and easily upgraded. Therefore in hindsight I would probably disband 1 tank and the stukka after Poland and buy 2 fighters. This will allow you to bring 3 fighters into Barbarossa, although it will make the France scenario a bit harder.
McGuba
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by McGuba »

Thanks for all the feedback on v1.9 :)

Soon I am planning to release v1.91 - a new version with a few small changes in the single player campaign and a significantly revised multiplayer scenario. I feel that the Allies are still overpowered and need to get nerfed in multiplayer. I would be interested to learn if anyone has some feedback on the multiplayer. The most important changes would be:

- more prestige for the Axis in the beginning, less for the Allies. However, the Allies get more and more prestige in stages as the US increases its involvement in the conflict
- some more naval minefields for the Axis - especially better protection for the French ports, but also land mines for places like Denmark or the French coast. Some of the land mines would be semi random (not all will appear in every game)
- more upgrade restrictions for the Allies - they should not be able to upgrade guns to long range heavy artillery as they already have a lot more of them than the Axis and the Axis cannot upgrade to them either
- Allied player will not be able to transfer Soviet units to the Middle East or British units to the Eastern Front (or maybe just a few? but then which ones?)
- less British ground units in general, or at least some of them will be "frozen" for a time
- if the Allied player regains control of the Glasgow-Edinburgh area after the Axis captured it, he will get US and British air reinforcements again
- SU will get more partisans (mainly the ones with the camo trait for secret recon)
- some more experience to the Italian navy, mainly to destroyers
- Finnish front rebalance (weaker Soviets, stronger Finns)
- two more Atlantic convoy routes, in paralel with the two existing ones (providing more room for the u-boats to hide, and a bigger playground for the cat-and-mouse game between the u-boats and destroyers)
- more placement and time randomization for units appearing at pre-set places in the middle of the map so that the other player cannot benefit from checking this information in the editor and place its units to destroy it as soon as it appears
- Allied player should get a few train transports (2-3 at max) and possibly a few armoured trains as well

Is there anything that should be changed/added according to those who are testing the multiplayre scenario? Share your thoughts here!
ImageImage
slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=47985
slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=36969
Intenso82
Most Successful Mod 2017
Most Successful Mod 2017

Post by Intenso82 »

McGuba wrote:- more upgrade restrictions for the Allies - they should not be able to upgrade guns to long range heavy artillery as they already have a lot more of them than the Axis and the Axis cannot upgrade to them either
I upgraded all 120mm mortars to 152-203mm artillery.
McGuba wrote:- Allied player will not be able to transfer Soviet units to the Middle East or British units to the Eastern Front (or maybe just a few? but then which ones?)
I transfer no more than 10-15 units,
and they are used so far primarily in the second line. :)
Probably easy to remove, 30-50 British units.
In general, reduce the number of allied combat units by 100-200 units.
But let's see what happens next.
Because I do not know how many units Germany has bought to the current time, and how much she will buy them.
When the fortification script worked in Kursk, it only ended up in the hands of the Soviets.
McGuba wrote:if the Allied player regains control of the Glasgow-Edinburgh area after the Axis captured it, he will get US and British air reinforcements again
It's sad that I can not wait now for support from Uncle Sam.
I wanted to bomb Germany in revenge for fighting in England.

Meanwhile, the Russian Bear has finally woken up.

I like that the Red Army is now in better shape.
Russian generals even experience transport logistics problems with traffic jams :)
hugh2711

Post by hugh2711 »

Uhu: sorry to be a nuisance, i downloaded your replay but it crashed, probably due to my underpowered computer. Please could you tell me where exactly in the south of england did you land/invade? and when?. Also when you took out the sub and ship guarding poti did you already have sevastopol and the airport next to it? thanks for info.
Intenso82
Most Successful Mod 2017
Most Successful Mod 2017

Post by Intenso82 »

Battle for England - Part 2.

My game with McGuba continues ...
Of course this is just a test game and after the game the scenario will be seriously rebalanced.
But I'm interested to write about this game yet :)

The last story would be incomplete without the second part. And some moments.
In fact, at the end of Part 1, the battle for England was far from over, but was only in the middle.
The battle was fought for the cities of Glasgow and Edinburgh.
The fighting was very bloody. Cities passed from hand to hand.
Every turn the enemy destroyed 1-2 units of the British.
But each Allies turn, Axis could lose his units.
The Germans were supported by artillery and ships of Tirpitz, and so on.
Britain had artillery in sufficient numbers.

The Germans had the opportunity to buy units for prestige, the British could count only on what was on the island.

Ahtung, Spitfire!
After the Germans seized the airfield next to Glasgow, the Germans could refuel their fighters.
And they were attacked by all British airfields in order to destroy British aviation.
They would have succeeded.
But after the successful unloading of aircraft in Malta, the Allies decided to transfer the aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal to the North Atlantic.
And just in time. The British managed to save several aircraft units from attacks FW190 for restoration and refueling on an aircraft carrier.

Later, when it was possible to repel Glasgow-airfield-Edinburgh from the Germans.
Our fighters appeared over Britain already upgraded to the new Spitfires and supported the ground troops.
I think it was unexpected for the Germans.
After all, they apparently assumed that Britain's aviation was defeated, and without Glasgow, a new aircraft units would not appear.

Almost succeeded.
But the forces of Britain melted with each turn, the infantry in the north ended and the Germans again repulsed Glasgow-Edinburgh.
Some forces still remained in the south. I had to transfer the last to the north.

At the same time, the Axis began to make landing operations on the island in different places by single units.
Including use of transport aircraft with infantry to capture empty airfields.
If the Germans landed another 3-5 units in this way, Britain would collapse :)
Fortunately, the Germans soon stopped their disembarkations.

Сourse for Norway?
In the North Atlantic, small landing forces were deployed for landing in Norway.
But due to the complex situation in England, they were redirected to landing in the north of England,
To strike at the rear of the German troops.

Carrier operation.
Meanwhile, another operation was carried out using aircraft carriers.
The battle for Malta was won.
German aviation left the Malta region.
And the British upgraded their fighters to the long-range Mosquito.
The aircraft carrier was transfered to the coast of Italy.
And having departed from Malta and refueled on an aircraft carrier off the coast of Italy,
A number of aviation units were transferred to England.
But one unit was lost.

Torch.
Meanwhile, the Allied operation Torch began.
By this time, the British were very strong in Africa and at the last moment
it was decided to conduct a ground operation only by the British forces.
And take Algeria from the east along a short way.
Dedicated the same American troops for Operation Torch to send to England, to strengthen the island.

Sicily.
But the moment was not calculated with the capture of Tunis,
Immediately after the capture of the city, the landing operation began in Sicily. It was very hasty.
It was winter 42-43 and aviation could not provide proper support to the landing party.
And the sea was dominated by the Italian fleet.
According to the Allies, Italy had up to 10 naval units in the Mediterranean Sea.
Although the Axis probably did not have the prestige to completely restore these units.
And although not all the ships of Italy probably participated in the operation off the coast of Sicily.
Yet the Allied Naval Forces were clearly inadequate.
Although the Italian fleet was damaged, including all the battleships sunk.
The enemy managed to destroy a large number of transport forces in the sea.
And the landing in Sicily ended in complete failure.

The Americans.
American troops went to the shores of England.
But when they began to land, it became clear that the threat of England was over.
Now the island is again all under the British flag.
With the support of the Americans, it is unlikely that the Germans will try again to invade the island.

England
The Germans lost interest in her.
Perhaps they realized that after their one-time capture of Glasgow, the 8th Air Army would not be deployed in England.
And maybe, because in the East the full-scale winter offensive of the Red Army of 42-43 on all fronts began, and they were no longer in England.
The Axis lacks prestige, in all directions. And they weakened the pressure in England.

At the same time, they finally launched an underwater war on the convoy routes of the Allies.

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”