Guille's PzCorps Support Base - Multipurpose Icons and more.

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

glaude1955
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

Re: Guille's PzCorps Support Base - Multipurpose Icons and more.

Post by glaude1955 »

Thank you Guille
Atomiswave
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Atomiswave »

guille1434 wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:39 pm Hello Glaude:

I did exactly the same as you, I "synchronized" my eqp file with each release made by Nikivdd, so this equipment roster will be 100% compatible with all the content released by Nikivdd, the official campaigns, and I think also many other mods made by other authors. About your request, I will tell you what I will do: I will release the .eqp file integrated with the icons, UI unit portraits, .efx file and sound effects. So this "mod" could be used as a complete equipment mod.

I was "testing" (having a lot of fun, indeed) it making a play-through of a "customized" GC39 and it was lot of fun. It tends to make the scenarios easier, while playing at "General" level... But, of course anyone having the "too easy" feeling can play it in a more difficult level...

So, in a few days you will be able to download and examine it. Meanwhile, here I attach the complete .efx file which is 100% "vanilla" compatible, and also, the animations and sound files for the Panzerfaust unit.

8) 8) Greetings!
Thnx guille, looking forward to ultimate equipment file! :mrgreen: Do we need to install it via GME?
guille1434
Major-General - Jagdtiger

Post by guille1434 »

Well, if you look in the first page of this long thread (I opened it a little more than six years ago!) one of the first icons converted to AT from AA was the Sdkfz 10/4 halftrack... The wheel turned a complete turn now, as now I upload a new version of this icon, which, in my opinion, looks better. :-)

The pack contains icons of the regular vehicle, and also the version with armored engine compartment and driver's cab. The unit was designed with three switches on mind:

1) Mobile AA mode: regular half-track movement, but only passive attack stats for surface and air targets.

2) "Sentry" mode: Active Air Attack value able to fire on air targets, but movement limited to 1 hex. This is to prevent the unit being moved around the map chasing behind aircraft and firing on them (anyone heard about interceptor half-tracks??). The one hex move is a compromise to allow the unit to retreat if attacked by land and not to surrender outright (this is achieved by means of a special movement type which allows a one hex only movement over most types of terrains). So you can still move the vehicle one hex and fire on an enemy aircraft. In compensation, its AA range is reduced to 1 hex (which looks more realistic for a 20 mm gun).

3) And, of course, the customary land fire variant with Soft and Hard attack positive values, but passive Air Attack capability.

Happy "Anniversary" to this threat!! :-) 8)
Enjoy!
Attachments
Sdkfz_10 Unit Pack.rar
(272.42 KiB) Downloaded 200 times
Sdkfz_10-4_AA.png
Sdkfz_10-4_AA.png (18.41 KiB) Viewed 4415 times
SS_Sdkfz_10-4_AA-Gep.png
SS_Sdkfz_10-4_AA-Gep.png (19.3 KiB) Viewed 4415 times
uzbek2012
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41

Post by uzbek2012 »

Last edited by uzbek2012 on Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Two "predated" units, that will be featuring in my campaign in the making: the Panzer IIID and Heinkel He-111E.

Greetings!
Attachments
He-111E.png
He-111E.png (33.45 KiB) Viewed 4288 times
Panzer_IIID.png
Panzer_IIID.png (39.55 KiB) Viewed 4288 times
cw58
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by cw58 »

Nice work! Looking forward to your future campaign.
glaude1955

Post by glaude1955 »

guille1434 wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:19 pm Two "predated" units, that will be featuring in my campaign in the making: the Panzer IIID and Heinkel He-111E.

Greetings!
Hello Guille,

Have you already explained somewhere what will be your next campaign.
Is this a new mod including a camaign created by you or an add on Units to replay the campaigns provided with the game (Original Campaign and DLC)

Best regards
Yves
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Hello Yves:

My project is two fold:

- The first to be released is an equipment mod. This will be only a collection of new and reworked icons, complete with their associated animation, sound effect, and .efx files. This .eqp file is based on the one made by Nikivdd, but it is not based on "vanilla only" icons, and it is very much biased to "switchable" units. My aim is to maintain compatibility with as much content as possible (mainly the official content and Nikivdd campaigns), achieving a kind of alternative "universal" equipment file with more variety. A longer term project completing this one is to release a comprehensive documentation about all the units included, their uses, design concepts, and switches. This one I call "Guille's All the World Units", hehe... Not very original, but self explanatory. :-)

- The second phase will be a "customized" campaign, which I am currently testing, and it will be a series of scenarios starting in 1938 with a wargame exercise and it will follow with scenarios in Poland, then Scandinavia, France... Those scenarios are taken from the official GC39 & GC40, and from Nikivdd made campaigns: the GTGC and More Panzer Corps Campaigns. It is not as much work as making a campaign from scratch, but it is no small feat to balance the scenarios with their core unit numbers, prestiges, turn duration, etc... Besides that, there is some additional work to do regarding the adaptation of the briefings, scenario dates, etc... Currently, the campaign has 6/7 scenarios "compatibilized". But the work is progressing as fast as my free time allows it to.

Thaks for asking and best wishes!
GrizzlyKt
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by GrizzlyKt »

Oooooo sounds good guile1434
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Another early war/predated unit, the Type 1936 Zerstorer (destroyer). No more "generic Axis Destroyer" icon... :-)
Attachments
Zerstorer_Type1936.png
Zerstorer_Type1936.png (15.68 KiB) Viewed 4158 times
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Hello to all:

A new Soviet Aircraft icon, made "landed"... The I-15 fighter, indeed it looks more like a I-15bis because of the shape of the engine cowling. The pack includes base icon, mask, and regular & SE icons in flight and landed position.

Enjoy!! 8)
Attachments
Polikarpov I-15bis Unit Pack.rar
(100.03 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
Polikarpov_I-15bis.png
Polikarpov_I-15bis.png (25.15 KiB) Viewed 4057 times
SE_Polikarpov_I-15bis-landed.png
SE_Polikarpov_I-15bis-landed.png (17.45 KiB) Viewed 4057 times
GrizzlyKt
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by GrizzlyKt »

nice one thank you
glaude1955

Post by glaude1955 »

Shevroch wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:16 am Oh boy. This skin design is good for nothing. As for PzCorps it's a great thing but it works for amateur level only. The best solution here is hiring someone to do the job. It's due to the division of labor the humanity made a great leap forward. And it's applicable to the project as well. I would recommend these guys for the job [MOD: EDITED FOR SPAM]
Will your guys do this voluntarily for nothing ?
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Please, no spamming in this thread! If you think it´s only "amateur level" and, indeed I AM an amateur in this, just don´t use them. But I will not allow posting publicity links here. I wish some moderator see this.
nikivdd
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Panzer Corps Map Designer

Post by nikivdd »

I think the douchebag has been taken care of.
Keep up the good work guille ;)
https://www.facebook.com/NikivddPanzerCorps
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk2lyeEuH_hoA1s7tnTAEJQ
glaude1955

Post by glaude1955 »

Hello Guille,
Totally agree with Nikivdd, you are doing a very good job.
Thank you

Yves
GrizzlyKt
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by GrizzlyKt »

same here Guille keep up the good work mate
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Thanks guys! :-) It makes me very happy you like, at least, part of what is uploaded here... In any case, I suppose that the post was not something personal (I don't think that person ever take time to look any icon posted here), but it was just an excuse to paste the publicity link. Besides, it was the first post of some new user...

As you may already know, anyone is always free to post here anything about this game and related topics (historical, technical, etc...) even personal anecdotes if you like to, but always being polite and respectful to other people who may read in this forum! And I think to use this non-commercial space for posting publicity links or other spam is not polite nor respectful.

Again, thanks to you and all the members who helped making this thread an interesting one! 8) I think this community rocks!
Nils60
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by Nils60 »

Hello Guille,

you're doing a phantastic Job!!!! Really. But for the "amateurs" like you and the others Panzer Corps would be long dead. You and the other modders made me enjoy PzC since 2011, that's for 7 years by now. Thank you very much for your contribution, your time and your efforts

Loving the things you are doing,
Nils
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

anything which gets reported, gets removed, as we can't be everywhere and do miss an odd post or 2, but once reported, it''s edited, removed or user banned, thanks all

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”