The Mod Community wishes, suggestions and opinons

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

RobertCL
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

Re: The Mod Community wishes, suggestions and opinons

Post by RobertCL »

1. A soviet attack of Allies in 1945 or the reverse ("Operation Unthinkable").

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable

Operation Unthinkable:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epW5ktfYt9Q

The Great Patriotic War nr 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8B3ceKwV8Q&t=76s

2. The Korean war
Jundi
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Jundi »

can someone make a made of COH2 voices and put it in the move and attack sound it would so interesting to hear pioneer that when move will say "Jawuul moving" 8) , the voices can be found in youtube just type "COH2 voices" and you can click on the playlist, there's a ton voice you can just cut it out. i hope someone can make my wish come true, thanks in advance :D .
grau81
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by grau81 »

Hello. Is it somehow possible, or would it be possible to implement in game a feature which would enable to select two units at the same time and to switch places between them within just one round?

In this example, I would like to select both the BF 110 and the Stuka bomber unit, and to bring the Stukas on the airfield where the BF110 unit was, and at the same time to use BF110 to bomb the allied tank unit which is bellow the Stuka unit, because I do not want to move the Stuka unit on some third location and to wait for next game round to be able to move it on the airfield...

MarkusBossard

Post by MarkusBossard »

Hello and many thanks to all moders. Their work makes this game really special.
At the moment there are two great mods out; PHCAS PC Gold Mod and the Amulet 3.0 mod from Messmann, both of theme have great ideas. My wish would be, to combine this two mods. I have tried it to do but I failed miserably to be successful. The problem seams to lie on the efx-file. May be someone can pick up this an combine the two mods. My knowledge about modding is simply to small.
Living in Africa is a challenge as an internet user :roll:
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

grau81 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:32 pm Hello. Is it somehow possible, or would it be possible to implement in game a feature which would enable to select two units at the same time and to switch places between them within just one round?

In this example, I would like to select both the BF 110 and the Stuka bomber unit, and to bring the Stukas on the airfield where the BF110 unit was, and at the same time to use BF110 to bomb the allied tank unit which is bellow the Stuka unit, because I do not want to move the Stuka unit on some third location and to wait for next game round to be able to move it on the airfield...
There are free hexagons around the airfield to place the stuka and after you can move the Bf110 to bomb the allied tank (?)
grau81
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by grau81 »

terminator wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:59 am
There are free hexagons around the airfield to place the stuka and after you can move the Bf110 to bomb the allied tank (?)

OK, but in that case I can't reinforce my Stuka unit, because I must wait for the next round to move it exactly over airfield...
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

grau81 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:36 pm
terminator wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:59 am There are free hexagons around the airfield to place the stuka and after you can move the Bf110 to bomb the allied tank (?)
OK, but in that case I can't reinforce my Stuka unit, because I must wait for the next round to move it exactly over airfield...
For the supply, there is no problem. I you want to reinforce your Stuka, you will be necessary to make a choice : moving the Bf110 first or moving the Stuka first. It is what is interesting, otherwise it would be too easy.
grau81
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by grau81 »

terminator wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:23 am For the supply, there is no problem. I you want to reinforce your Stuka, you will be necessary to make a choice : moving the Bf110 first or moving the Stuka first. It is what is interesting, otherwise it would be too easy.

IMHO it is not interesting, it is wasting of time. In a real war it would be possible two units to switch places within one day; so why it wouldn't be possible in the game?
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

grau81 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:31 pm
terminator wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:23 am For the supply, there is no problem. I you want to reinforce your Stuka, you will be necessary to make a choice : moving the Bf110 first or moving the Stuka first. It is what is interesting, otherwise it would be too easy.
IMHO it is not interesting, it is wasting of time. In a real war it would be possible two units to switch places within one day; so why it wouldn't be possible in the game?
It would be too much complicated to code : User Interface, pathfinding, Ai ...
guille1434
Major-General - Jagdtiger

Post by guille1434 »

May be you can make that maneuver by giving aircraft the recon-move trait (just like land recon units):

1) Move the Stuka out of the tank-target hex to an intermediate position.
2) Move the Bf-110 from the airfield to the same target and bomb it again.
3) Move the Stuka to the now vacant place on the aircraft, ready to be upgraded or repaired in the next turn.
AnalogGamer
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by AnalogGamer »

guille1434 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:29 pm May be you can make that maneuver by giving aircraft the recon-move trait (just like land recon units):

3) Move the Stuka to the now vacant place on the aircraft, ready to be upgraded or repaired in the next turn.
Exactly. :) Giving aircraft recon move seems more immersive and realistic to me. I am working on giving all aircraft this trait.
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Indeed... Giving recon move to all aircraft also allows them to navigate around known or possible enemy fighter traps!
grau81
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by grau81 »

guille1434 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:29 pm May be you can make that maneuver by giving aircraft the recon-move trait (just like land recon units):

In 'Der andere Weg' ('The other way') mode the Henschel Hs 123 bombers have that ability to move twice during one round.

maguro
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by maguro »

Jundi wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:53 am can someone make a made of COH2 voices and put it in the move and attack sound it would so interesting to hear pioneer that when move will say "Jawuul moving" 8) , the voices can be found in youtube just type "COH2 voices" and you can click on the playlist, there's a ton voice you can just cut it out. i hope someone can make my wish come true, thanks in advance :D .
Should be fairly straightforward. I just need to find the time. Are you thinking to have voices over the troop/vehicle movement and attack sounds or just the voices on their own?To me voices on their own might seem a little odd.
faos333
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Post by faos333 »

Add auto Mod enablers in the vanilla game. In order to expanding Modders abilities, allowing them to create more content. While at the same time more expanding the active users’ base, which is the factor for ongoing success.
Battlefield Europe get the most from Panzer Corps 8)
Download the new 2.4 Mod here http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=47985
uzbek2012
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41

Post by uzbek2012 »

There are not enough mods for local military conflicts ( which were after WWII !
In one formation of the Syrian army, former opponents – the German Pz. Kpfw.IV Ausf. J and Soviet T-34-85, late 1950s
https://topwar.ru/179763-ispolzovanie-g ... remja.html

It is sad that there are fewer mods for the than for It is sad that the Panzer Corps has fewer mods than the Panzer General
ImageImageImageImageImage
https://peoplesgeneral.de/
ldrd007
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by ldrd007 »

Hello!!

I have installed Amulet MOD 3.0. Great balance and units database. However, in grand campaign every SE unit I receive is not counted as one (the counter shows only core units for example 16, not 16+2). Is there any way to fix this?

Regards,

David
grau81
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by grau81 »

It would be interesting if someone would make an alternative WW2 South American campaign, in which pro-axis countries Argentina and Paraguay (and maybe Chile) would occupy neutral Uruguay, and attack pro-allied Brazil. 8)
Vano2004

Post by Vano2004 »

grau81 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:42 pm It would be interesting if someone would make an alternative WW2 South American campaign, in which pro-axis countries Argentina and Paraguay (and maybe Chile) would occupy neutral Uruguay, and attack pro-allied Brazil. 8)
why come up with something when in reality there was such a war )
https://en.topwar.ru/125931-protivostoy ... eriki.html
grau81
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by grau81 »

Vano2004 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:39 pm
grau81 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:42 pm It would be interesting if someone would make an alternative WW2 South American campaign, in which pro-axis countries Argentina and Paraguay (and maybe Chile) would occupy neutral Uruguay, and attack pro-allied Brazil. 8)
why come up with something when in reality there was such a war )
https://en.topwar.ru/125931-protivostoy ... eriki.html

So it was war between Paraguay and Bolivia between 1932. and 1935., but Argentina and Brazil were not directly involved in it...

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”