Tech support for Panzer Corps

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

salex
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

IOS UI issues

Post by salex »

IPAD 2 v 7.1

I cannot click directly to any of the links at start up example New game, multiplayer load etc etc, if I touch the barrel of the tank than it lights up for example new game, but I cannot tap on anything to get the game to start, UI not responsive.
salex

Please help IOS

Post by salex »

I bought Panzer Corps I have an IPAD 2 IOS 7.1

When I get to the Start screen with the choices New game, load game, multiplayer etc etc, I cannot click on the choices directly The (UI) when I click on the barrel of the tank some choices start lighting up like new game, but I cannot get into the game at all. Please help paid the full price for nothing.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Please help IOS

Post by zakblood »

as the issue is related with tech support but not a pc one i can answer, you will need full staff support, you can contact support@slitherine.co.uk and then they will forward the messages, to those who deals with IOS related issues
salex

Re: Please help IOS

Post by salex »

zakblood wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:32 pm as the issue is related with tech support but not a pc one i can answer, you will need full staff support, you can contact support@slitherine.co.uk and then they will forward the messages, to those who deals with IOS related issues
Thank you very much for this information.

Return to “Panzer Corps : Tech Support”