Tech support for Panzer Corps

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

KornelPL
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Problem with Soviet Corps

Post by KornelPL »

Hi there all,

Is there any way to edit soviet corps scenarios - no offense, but this is the worst and the most unrealistic addon to PzC. It has nothing to do with mighty Red Army and huge size of battles on Eastern Front - for your information just some stats:

85% of Axis soldiers were killed in Russia.
78% of total Axis equipment was destroyed in Russia (when you exclude Kriegsmarine losses it's 89%)
US armed forces lost less soldiers during whole WWII (including pacific warfare) than Germans and their allies during Stalingrad battle
Moving soviet forces from Europe to Asia to knock-out japs was the biggest logistic operation during that war, and the frontline during that operation (two direction offensive to Manjuria and from Mongolia) was in size of 'frontline' from Norway to Spain.

So going back to the soviet corps - there is too much KV-85 and is-1 units when you compare this to history and to T-34/85 and Is-2 quantity. And presence of KV-2 on 1944 and 1945 is a kind ob absurd.
It;s almost impossible to win Kurs battle scenario via hot seats on soviet side - please take a look at quantity and quality of units for both sides
Manjuria scenario is a comedy - especially soviet units quantity and japs superiority in the air.

This is just a short list - I can't believe I bought it. It sucks.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Problem with Soviet Corps

Post by zakblood »

not really a tech support post i can reply to, more for main, sorry

where the developer may if they will to
KornelPL
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Problem with Soviet Corps

Post by KornelPL »

Hi there,
So maybe one of the moderators will mmove this post to right category/ location. But I'm afraid nobody from designer company will send any answer - there is nothing to be pround. This addon is definitely thee worst and as I mentioned above it has nothing to do with mighty Red Army. It really sucks.

Return to “Panzer Corps : Tech Support”