iPad US Corps complete pack not available

Tech support for Panzer Corps

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

best75
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

iPad US Corps complete pack not available

Post by best75 »

I have the paid version of panzer corps on iPad. The complete pack for US corps is not available despite the fact I have not brought any of the us corps dlc

Some info that could help is I already gotton allied corps, afrika korps, and the regular wehrmacht grand campaign 39-45
rubyjuno
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Re: iPad US Corps complete pack not available

Post by rubyjuno »

Not an answer, I'm afraid, but I have the same issue. All I have is Allied Corps and the Wehrmacht but I have the same issue as you for PC Gold, Grand Campaigns Mega Pack and US Corps Complete - they all show "Play" so I can't buy them, but I haven't bought them so I can't play them. I've sought a solution on this forum and by emailing customer service direct, but no one has been able to solve the problem. If you look down this forum you'll see my thread.
best75
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Re: iPad US Corps complete pack not available

Post by best75 »

rubyjuno wrote:Not an answer, I'm afraid, but I have the same issue. All I have is Allied Corps and the Wehrmacht but I have the same issue as you for PC Gold, Grand Campaigns Mega Pack and US Corps Complete - they all show "Play" so I can't buy them, but I haven't bought them so I can't play them. I've sought a solution on this forum and by emailing customer service direct, but no one has been able to solve the problem. If you look down this forum you'll see my thread.
Oh that is a shame they have not fixed it then.
I was really hoping they would fix this.

Return to “Panzer Corps : Tech Support”