Problems with Panzer Corps Gold

Tech support for Panzer Corps

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

mbara33
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Problems with Panzer Corps Gold

Post by mbara33 »

I have been playing Panzer Corps for a few months now with no real problems except that the Greece scenario always crashes. I recently purchased the Steam version of Panzer Corps Gold but I can't get any of the campaigns to run successfully. Panzer Corps itself still runs.

When I load the Polish campaign for instance, there are no opposing units, just Polish flag hexes where the units should be. I can just roll my units to them and capture them with no opposition. Afrika Corps sometimes loads, but crashes. Some of the other campaigns load the maps but there are no opponents or German units. So far none of the campaigns have loaded and run properly.

I'm running version 1.30 of Panzer Corps on a Dell Inspiron 3847 with 12 GB of RAM and the built in Intel graphics set. I'm on Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1. I'm considering getting a separate graphics in the hopes that might solve my issues. I figure it's either that or the operating system but I hate Windows 10 and don't want to switch. Any ideas\help? I'd really love to play all these campaigns.

Also, is there a good unit editor out there for PC? I'd like to adjust the values of some of the units.

Thanks

Mike
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Problems with Panzer Corps Gold

Post by zakblood »

the recommended spec for gold is,

Recommended Spec
RAM: 2GB RAM or more
VIDEO: 128Mb video card or more
SCREEN: 1024x768 or greater

so onboard while it may work, it's not guaranteed, a error report would be better tbh, then the developers would have more of an idea on what's wrong etc.

Could you please attach a DxDiag report file to your message / reply?

Please attach a DxDiag report fie.
How to get a DxDiag report file:

1. Click on "START" (on Windows 8/10 press “Windows key” and the “R” key at the same time)
2. Click "run" (skip this step on Windows 8/10)
3. Type in "dxdiag" and click "OK"
4. Check through the tabs and perform all tests
5. Click "Save all Information..." and save the text file to a location of your choice
6. Attach the file to your message
7, if your new and can't / don't have permission etc, then copy paste into a reply
mbara33

Re: Problems with Panzer Corps Gold

Post by mbara33 »

OK installed a new NVidia graphics card, same problems. I have uninstalled Panzer Corps. Hoping a re-install will help.

Return to “Panzer Corps : Tech Support”