Nationality Victory achievements bugged?

Tech support for Panzer Corps

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

RVallant
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Nationality Victory achievements bugged?

Post by RVallant »

I just finished ALLIED Corps, with only British core units. I never bought an American unit, never upgraded any American non-core units either. The core is 100% British, always has been, as the save is marked as such to remind me. The core end game is the same core as I had at the start, filled with Brits!

However, on completing AC, no achievement popped. I did the CTRL-Shift A thing and it confirms that no cheats were used, no american units were bought (and weirdly, no british). Thinking I needed to trigger that value to 'true', I disbanded a unit on the last turn and bought a british unit on the map to switch it to 'true'. Still nothing.

Any ideas? I slogged hard for that achievement, like the sad sap I am! :twisted: :roll: So I would like to get it without having to slog through the entire game again. :)
LittleLiLi
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Re: Nationality Victory achievements bugged?

Post by LittleLiLi »

... and I have exactly the same issue.
Finished the whole Allied Corps Campaign, Field Marshall difficulty, and without buying any US unit: no achievement.

The achievement says "Win any Allied Corps campaign without buying any American core units. Difficulty Colonel or higher"
I tried then to replay only 1 campaign in the Allied Corps, Colonel, the D-Day 44 campaign, taking great care of purchasing nothing: still no achievement.

After 484 hours in the game, according to Steam, and trying to get all achievements but the multiplayer ones, I really wonder what I did wrong with this British (and I suspect US Victory) achievements...
Here is what ctrl+alt+shift+a tells me at the last game of the campaign:
https://s6.postimg.cc/dtmgs16cx/image.png

Return to “Panzer Corps : Tech Support”