Can't buy "Give me everything" Ipad

Tech support for Panzer Corps

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

claudior
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Can't buy "Give me everything" Ipad

Post by claudior »

I d'like to buy "Give me Everything" in Panzer Corps for Ipad. When I enter the game and go to Shop the button shows "play" and not "buy". When i hit play i'm back in the main menue but i can't access all of the DLC. Thats correct, i never bought the "give me everything" Dlc. When i hit "restore" the button shows "play" instead of "buy". How can I buy the DLC "Give me everything"?
Thanks for you Help
Claudio
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Can't buy "Give me everything" Ipad

Post by zakblood »

sorry for you troubles, please contact support at,

Contact (support[at]slitherine.co.uk) with your issue and they will be able to help you more
jonpfl
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by jonpfl »

claudior wrote:I d'like to buy "Give me Everything" in Panzer Corps for Ipad. When I enter the game and go to Shop the button shows "play" and not "buy". When i hit play i'm back in the main menue but i can't access all of the DLC. Thats correct, i never bought the "give me everything" Dlc. When i hit "restore" the button shows "play" instead of "buy". How can I buy the DLC "Give me everything"?
Thanks for you Help
Claudio
Did you ever solve this problem?

Thx
jonpfl
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

no reply normally means yes, as if it didn't they come back and re ask something else, like well that didn't work, what can i do or try next etc,...
jonpfl
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by jonpfl »

zakblood_slith wrote:no reply normally means yes, as if it didn't they come back and re ask something else, like well that didn't work, what can i do or try next etc,...
Well, hopefully they will get a email notification and might come back and tell us how they fixed the problem (since I am having the same issue).

I have emailed support as well.

Thx
jonpfl

Return to “Panzer Corps : Tech Support”