LOSS after winning scenario !

Tech support for Panzer Corps

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

robertahyuk
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

LOSS after winning scenario !

Post by robertahyuk »

Twice now that I've gotten into the game and at Avranches and Bastogne, I've taken all the objectives and wiped out the German army and at the end it says "LOSS" ! Very frustrating to play that many scenarios and then tell you it's a LOSS. What could be causing this ? Rest of the game is fine. Makes no sense. All objectives taken, all enemy forces destroyed. Any ideas ??? Any fixes ???? This is U.S. Corps 44-45.
nikivdd
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Panzer Corps Map Designer

Re: LOSS after winning scenario !

Post by nikivdd »

Avranches:

Triumph: take all objectives, place at least 10 ground units south of the river Sée.
Victory: take town of Avranches, place at least 5 ground units south of the river Sée.
Loss: fail to take town of Avranches and/or fail to place at least 5 ground units south of the river Sée.

Send me a replay and/or savegame in case you have forfilled requirements for triumph and still get a loss.

Bastogne:

Triumph: at least 10 units of the 101th airborne survive, at least 5 ground units of your core army are in the town of Bastogne
Victory: at least 5 ground units of your core army are in the town of Bastogne
Loss: fail to place at least 5 ground units of your core army in the town of Bastogne.

Send me a replay and/or savegame in case you have forfilled requirements for triumph and still get a loss.
https://www.facebook.com/NikivddPanzerCorps
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk2lyeEuH_hoA1s7tnTAEJQ
robertahyuk

Post by robertahyuk »

THANK YOU ! I'll double check that I took the right objectives. Thank you for replying ! :D
mrroboto007
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by mrroboto007 »

Hi. I know this thread may be stale but I've recently run into this issue in Bastogne. All objectives seem to be met. Was there ever a resolution to this?

Return to “Panzer Corps : Tech Support”