In-app purchase on iPad

Tech support for Panzer Corps

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

dmuma55
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

In-app purchase on iPad

Post by dmuma55 »

I purchased Panzer Corp on my iPad through an in-app purchase. Everything works perfectly but the icon still says Lite. If I go to the App Store and search for Panzer Corp, the full version still has the price listed instead of the download icon. Anyway to get rid of the Lite version icon as I have paid for the full version?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: In-app purchase on iPad

Post by VPaulus »

No, I'm afraid not.
rubyjuno
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by rubyjuno »

On my iPad I uninstalled the Lite version and then installed the full version. Not sure how this will work though if the App Store still has the price on? Sadly, the in-app purchasing for Panzer Corps is broken - I have several DLCs showing "Play" that I have never bought so I can neither play them or buy them. I've raised it here and emailed support directly but was more or less fobbed off.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

Have you bought DLCs in the Lite version?
rubyjuno

Post by rubyjuno »

Hi VPaulus, sorry for the late reply, I've only just seen your question. I bought the full version of Panzer Corps Wehrmacht and then Allied Corps as in in-app purchase. Allied Corps never appeared so I emailed Apple Support and they gave me a refund. I then bought Operation Sea Lion as in in-app purchase which worked fine and I am currently playing through it. I haven't bought any other in-app purchases/DLCs. However, in the shop (for in-app purchases) the "Buy" buttons for Panzer Corps Gold, Grand Campaign and US Corps Complete have changed to "Play". I can't play them (I haven't bought them!) and I can't buy them either. The button for Operation Sea Lion shows "Play" as it should and all other buttons show "Buy" as they should. I have asked in this forum before and even had an email exchange with Slitherine support but the issue has not been resolved, so any help would be appreciated.
jonpfl
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by jonpfl »

rubyjuno wrote:Hi VPaulus, sorry for the late reply, I've only just seen your question. I bought the full version of Panzer Corps Wehrmacht and then Allied Corps as in in-app purchase. Allied Corps never appeared so I emailed Apple Support and they gave me a refund. I then bought Operation Sea Lion as in in-app purchase which worked fine and I am currently playing through it. I haven't bought any other in-app purchases/DLCs. However, in the shop (for in-app purchases) the "Buy" buttons for Panzer Corps Gold, Grand Campaign and US Corps Complete have changed to "Play". I can't play them (I haven't bought them!) and I can't buy them either. The button for Operation Sea Lion shows "Play" as it should and all other buttons show "Buy" as they should. I have asked in this forum before and even had an email exchange with Slitherine support but the issue has not been resolved, so any help would be appreciated.
This is the same thing I had an issue with, did you ever resolve it?

Doesn't make sense, it says I purchased 'US Corps Complete' (which I haven't) and even if I did, why would it let me purchase individual 'US Corps XX'?

Image[/url]

Thx
jonpfl
rubyjuno

Post by rubyjuno »

I have the same problem and contacted Tech Support on this board and by email and never got anywhere with it. I can't play the DLC because I don't have it but I can't buy it because Panzer Corps on my iPad thinks I already have it. Doh :?

Return to “Panzer Corps : Tech Support”