map eagle attack conquer the second isle

Battle Reports & After Action Reports (AAR's)

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

faceless1963
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

map eagle attack conquer the second isle

Post by faceless1963 »

hi dear members,

i do have a big problem understanding the rules in the scenario eagle attack.

how do i conquer the "isle" with zone b? i can not ship any unit from a haven to ship the units to the other continent. does this mean i have to conquer the airfields in zone b only with airforce? is it possible to use parachute-units?

i'm desperate ;(

to minimize questions like this in the future is there something like a complete solution of the sea lion campaigne so that i can take a look at that before ask questions stupid like this. with the search function i havent found nothing.

thanks again for your help

faceless :)
milliethedog
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Re: map eagle attack conquer the second isle

Post by milliethedog »

Hi, to win this you just have to Bomb the airfields in zone b. place a Level bomber (you have lots, but I brought 2 from my core) over the airfield and bomb it until the British flag disappears. then move on to the next one. there is some flak but you have enough planes or just re-enforce them. remember to sink all the ships in zone A
milliethedog
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by milliethedog »

Sorry I forgot that you also have to defend main land France from a number of resistance attacks. I stationed a few tanks, infantry and Arty to deal with them.

Martin
faceless1963
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by faceless1963 »

milliethedog wrote:Hi, to win this you just have to Bomb the airfields in zone b. place a Level bomber (you have lots, but I brought 2 from my core) over the airfield and bomb it until the British flag disappears. then move on to the next one. there is some flak but you have enough planes or just re-enforce them. remember to sink all the ships in zone A
thx. so i do not have to conquer the second isle. this is a strange campaign. in the first i can not use any tank; in the second i can not use the whole infantrie and tanks. funny. what come next? use only artillery :)

thx for help anyway. now i start from the beginn because i choose the wrong core units.

greetz

faceless :)
dougschlock
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by dougschlock »

I've just downloaded Sea Lion to my iPad but Eagle Attack has me stumped. I have neutralized all the bases and destroyed everything that floats and I still end up with a loss. Am I missing something? There are still a few fighters showing up on the 25th move, is that the problem?
Could there be a glitch in the iPad version?

Return to “Panzer Corps : AAR's”