Unit scores and kills for complete run though 39 to 45

Battle Reports & After Action Reports (AAR's)

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

milliethedog
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Unit scores and kills for complete run though 39 to 45

Post by milliethedog »

On the 11th of the 11th I finally finished a full run through of the 39 to 45 German war (42 to 45 was in the east). I have copied down on to a spread sheet for anyone interested. Here are a few of my observations.

1) The Top Medal or award I got was the Knights Cross in Gold, with oak leaves, swords and diamonds. I received 3, all for Ju 87G's.

2) Rudel was my second best pilot with 4381 kills, beaten by a standard unit Ju 87. However the kill to loss ratio for Rudel was the best at 623 to 1.

3) My top Fighter was a Me 262 with the Knights cross, oak leaves and sword. 2424 kills and a kill/loss ratio of 110 to 1.

4) Top Tank was a tiger, with 3412 kills and a ratio of 51 to 1, earning the Knights cross, oak leaves, sword and Diamonds.

5) My best Infantry was a pioneer unit, with 3438 kills and a 56 to 1 ratio. Again gaining the Knights cross, oak leaves, sword and Diamonds.

6) Surprisingly my Arty was not the Killers that I thought they would be, top was a K18 with 1420 kills and a ratio of 51 kills for every loss. They got a Knights cross with oak leaves. I did not up grade my K18's to 21cms so that might have kept the scores lower than they might have been. I choose range (4) over the killing power of the 21cm's.

I hope you will find this interesting, let me know if I missed something on the sheet.

Martin.

I just tried to copy the sheet to this post, but it does not line up, how can I post the exel spread sheet?
hmshood
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: Unit scores and kills for complete run though 39 to 45

Post by hmshood »

This is good stuff you have posted....although I'm still messin' around in the sand with Rommel & friends I look forward to the GC. Again....Good Post!
goose_2
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017

Post by goose_2 »

milliethedog wrote:On the 11th of the 11th I finally finished a full run through of the 39 to 45 German war (42 to 45 was in the east). I have copied down on to a spread sheet for anyone interested. Here are a few of my observations.

1) The Top Medal or award I got was the Knights Cross in Gold, with oak leaves, swords and diamonds. I received 3, all for Ju 87G's.

2) Rudel was my second best pilot with 4381 kills, beaten by a standard unit Ju 87. However the kill to loss ratio for Rudel was the best at 623 to 1.

3) My top Fighter was a Me 262 with the Knights cross, oak leaves and sword. 2424 kills and a kill/loss ratio of 110 to 1.

4) Top Tank was a tiger, with 3412 kills and a ratio of 51 to 1, earning the Knights cross, oak leaves, sword and Diamonds.

5) My best Infantry was a pioneer unit, with 3438 kills and a 56 to 1 ratio. Again gaining the Knights cross, oak leaves, sword and Diamonds.

6) Surprisingly my Arty was not the Killers that I thought they would be, top was a K18 with 1420 kills and a ratio of 51 kills for every loss. They got a Knights cross with oak leaves. I did not up grade my K18's to 21cms so that might have kept the scores lower than they might have been. I choose range (4) over the killing power of the 21cm's.

I hope you will find this interesting, let me know if I missed something on the sheet.

Martin.

I just tried to copy the sheet to this post, but it does not line up, how can I post the exel spread sheet?

I had a question:
When you say this:
I did not up grade my K18's to 21cms so that might have kept the scores lower than they might have been. I choose range (4) over the killing power of the 21cm's.

I looked at my game and it does not show the K18 having 4 range.
Is this because of some mod you are playing with?

Sorry this question is coming so late but this just popped up based on the more recent post, so I wanted to ask.
goose_2
Lutheran Multiplayer Tournament Organizer. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRHQShaOv5PWoer6cP1syLQ
milliethedog
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by milliethedog »

Hi Goose,
In Nico's expanded 39 to 45 DLC's the equipment file adds a lot of SS Units, all the New units from the New Soviet and Sealion DLC's. He also did a few changes that people had requested, like dropping the ranges on some arty but increasing the 17 cm K18's from 3 to 4. The 21cm gun has a much higher attack value against Hard and Soft and a range of 3. In my new ss run through I have just upgraded 3 17cm K18's to 21cm's just for their killing power

Martin
goose_2

Post by goose_2 »

Interesting.
Maybe eventually I will figure out how to easily download these mods, but as of now I am satisfied with just using the game as is.

Thanks for the info.
Now I am ready to post my latest post to my Grand Campaign. ;)
goose_2
Lutheran Multiplayer Tournament Organizer. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRHQShaOv5PWoer6cP1syLQ

Return to “Panzer Corps : AAR's”