Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Surtur
Site Admin
Site Admin

Battle Academy 2 is out now for iPad!

Post by Surtur »

Winter is Coming to iPad!

"The Russian Colossus...has been underestimated by us...whenever a dozen divisions are destroyed the Russians replace them with another dozen." (German Army General Chief of Staff Franz Halder)

Back in 2012, Battle Academy revolutionized the iPad world by introducing a deep and fully-featured tactical game about WWII. Any doubts about the capability of the iPad to smoothly run an intense 3D strategy game were quickly quieted and wargamers finally appreciated the device for what it’s really worth.

And today we are pleased to announce that its sequel is available! Moving the action to the Eastern Front, Battle Academy 2 includes everything that made the previous game so absorbing and accessible, whilst enhancing its gameplay with new tactical tools and offering a more ambitious scope in terms of content!

Developed alongside the PC version, the iPad adaptation required a couple of extra weeks of work to optimize the game for this device and fine-tune the touch controls. All of the elements that made this sequel successful on PC have been implemented for a unique tactical experience in the mobile world. 4 story-driven campaigns, a random map generator, multiplayer modes with cooperative and versus gameplay, a unique skirmish mode that allows players to generate an infinite number of customized scenarios will all combine for a dramatic and breathtaking journey on the Eastern Front! On top of this is the cross platform multiplayer that means you already have an established community and can get your Battle Academy 2 fix wherever you are!

Get more information on Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front from its iTunes product page.

Mkboy1313
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Battle Academy 2 is out now for iPad!

Post by Mkboy1313 »

Made a crappy week a great week. Thanks.
didnj1947
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by didnj1947 »

I need to find the SN for registration. Where is it located? David
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

The PC serial will be in your order email but you don't need it for iPad if that is your question.
didnj1947

Post by didnj1947 »

I have the IPad version. I don't need to register then. Thanks, I like the game so far. David
proline
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2

Post by proline »

Does this release free up developer resources for Panzer Corps expansion? If so, I welcome it.
avisnigra67
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by avisnigra67 »

Hello all;
I,ve experiencing many problems to log in the multiplayer game from my iPad Air. At this moment I,m not able to enter in it, since last days I could played it normally.
Could you give us some feed back about this issue?

Thank you, regards

R.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

avisnigra67 wrote:Hello all;
I,ve experiencing many problems to log in the multiplayer game from my iPad Air. At this moment I,m not able to enter in it, since last days I could played it normally.
Could you give us some feed back about this issue?

Thank you, regards

R.
I'm sorry to hear about your multiplayer issues. That seems not to be related with the game itself but with your PBEM account.
Could you please contact us at support[at]slitherine.co.uk?
BiteNibbleChomp
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E

Post by BiteNibbleChomp »

proline wrote:Does this release free up developer resources for Panzer Corps expansion? If so, I welcome it.
They're working on Warhammer Armageddon, not this AFAIK.

- BNC
Ryan O'Shea - Developer - Strategic Command American Civil War
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

BiteNibbleChomp wrote:
proline wrote:Does this release free up developer resources for Panzer Corps expansion? If so, I welcome it.

- BNC
It's not even the same developer. :)
Panzer Corps developer is working, just like BiteNibbleChomp said, on Warhammer Armageddon.
proline

Post by proline »

VPaulus wrote:
BiteNibbleChomp wrote:

- BNC
It's not even the same developer. :)
Panzer Corps developer is working, just like BiteNibbleChomp said, on Warhammer Armageddon.
Well, that's a shame but c'est la vie. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure your other games are great, but I only have time for one game and PC is it. Hopefully Soviet Corps happens.

Return to “News & Announcements”