Panzer Corps Time line

Battle Reports & After Action Reports (AAR's)

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

okiemcguire
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Panzer Corps Time line

Post by okiemcguire »

Now that the newest member,US Corps, has been released, I updated a Panzer Corps time line spreadsheet. (I know, I must have alot of time on my hand) It lists the date in YYMMDD format, Campaigns/Scenarios, and which Game.

I abbreviated the games to:
PK = Panzer Corps
AK = Afrika Corps
AC = Allied Corps
GCxx = DLCs by year and whether East or West
SL = Sea Lion
SC = Soviet Corps
USCx = US Corps 1 thru 3

I created this list by using the dates on each Campaign briefing. I tried my best to get them all. 335 campaign/scenarios. Of course, during your play, your choices on paths to take, or your victory outcomes determine which campaign to play.

Good luck...
Attachments
PzC_Time_Line-Upd_USC.zip
(15.73 KiB) Downloaded 427 times
Last edited by okiemcguire on Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hs1611
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Re: Panzer Corps Time line

Post by hs1611 »

Interesting
Magic1111
Captain - Bf 110D
Captain - Bf 110D

Post by Magic1111 »

okiemcguire wrote: I created this list by using the dates on each Campaign briefing. I tried my best to get them all. 230 campaign/scenarios. Of course, during your play, your choices on paths to take, or your victory outcomes determine which campaign to play.
Thx for sharing with us! :wink:
Bez89
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Bez89 »

I will have a go Thx
patriot14
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by patriot14 »

Neat. Now if I only had GC and AK!!! Perhaps this is inspiration for a true "Grand Campaign"?
okiemcguire

Post by okiemcguire »

Just an update... I just completed June 15, 1941 with a decisive victory for Battleaxe. I have also been using the Dossier Tool to keep all my units (three separate files) info for the DLC's in PanzerKorps, AfricaKorps, and Allied Corps. I have been using naming conventions that I have created by looking up the multiple Armor and Infantry organizations of the Allied and Axis for their Theaters they participated in. Still enjoying....
hmshood
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by hmshood »

230 scenario's!....let's see....I should get through this by the end of 2017...give or take a few months off responding to wife's shrill like screams about "chores, doing my share, take out the trash, and other nonsense..."...whatever...lock & load....darn the torpedoes....onward!!
okiemcguire

Post by okiemcguire »

Yes. Onward!.. I restarted the whole thing when I updated to 1.22. I am now at scenario 157, Jassy Kishinev, GC44East, April 3, 1944. It has been challenging, but I am going to make it through...
Victor_K
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Victor_K »

Okiemcquire, how are you managing the bouncing between the scenarios? Does your core composition change very much between the theatres? I am intrigued, but lack the time to devout to an undertaking such as this. Would have made an epic AAR
okiemcguire

Post by okiemcguire »

SO far so good... I am currently up to Nov 11, 1944. I have completed the Afrika Corps with a victory over British India.

I do perform them in sequence and reread the mission briefing before each battle to reacquaint myself before preceding to the battle.

My forces for each campaign, regardless Allied or Panzer, are very similar. I keep about 3 to 4 small mixed forces going.

A small force would consist of:
1 three range mobile or towed artillery (if towed, I may include a rocket or a stug)
2 tanks (1 for anti-armor and 1 for ground support)
1 anti-tank
HW inf or Eng

If possible I would include an 88 or mobil AA with the force.

My Air Forces usually consist fighters to protect the small forces and 1 to 1 fighter for each tactical bomber. I especially like fighter-bombers.
I do not use Strategic Bombers as often.. depends on the mission.
KeldorKatarn
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Post by KeldorKatarn »

okiemcguire wrote:Just an update... I just completed June 15, 1941 with a decisive victory for Battleaxe. I have also been using the Dossier Tool to keep all my units (three separate files) info for the DLC's in PanzerKorps, AfricaKorps, and Allied Corps. I have been using naming conventions that I have created by looking up the multiple Armor and Infantry organizations of the Allied and Axis for their Theaters they participated in. Still enjoying....
Using the tool? cool :) Can you post screenshots of the tool, showing your unit trees? :)
Panzer Corps - Dossier Tool - http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=39151
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7x2bHqAwUGeaD93VpLbEgw
okiemcguire

Post by okiemcguire »

When I started all over with the latest PzC update, I failed to use the Dossier Tool. However, I will share the unit trees I had used before....

Here is the Afrika Korps

okiemcguire

Post by okiemcguire »

Here is the Allied Corps...

okiemcguire

Post by okiemcguire »

Here is my Panzer Korps Tree... I apologize, I was unable to get a screenshot of the whole tree...

Also, I apologize fro not using the too when I started all over....

KeldorKatarn

Post by KeldorKatarn »

Hehe no problem. :) Sometimes it is a lot of work of keepign track of all the units :)
Panzer Corps - Dossier Tool - http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=39151
okiemcguire

Post by okiemcguire »

I wish I would have done it. I went to a lot of effort of looking up the units and the conflicts on the web to see who was there at that time. I tried to be authentic but...

It is a lot of work but it was fun seeing all the data coming together and deploying the units together on the missions...
KeldorKatarn

Post by KeldorKatarn »

Oh there's always going to be a next time :) And maybe at some point I'll be able to decode the savegames to handle the stuff.
hmshood
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by hmshood »

Spouse threatening to leave unless I take the trash out.....doesn't she know there a WAR on?....( I call her my "Matilda" :wink: ...we she's not around...sounds better than battleaxe!)....now...where did I park the Panzer?
okiemcguire

Post by okiemcguire »

KeldorKatarn wrote:Oh there's always going to be a next time :) And maybe at some point I'll be able to decode the savegames to handle the stuff.
Ok KeldorKatarn, now is the "next time". I am going to restart my campaigns using the latest version of PzC (1.23) and your latest version of your dossier tool. I should be completed in several months. :wink: Unless, of course a new version of PzC or your tool comes out (especially if you get the updates automatically).
TJLionheart
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by TJLionheart »

Thanks for the time line. For those who have bought all the DLCs like me and downloaded nikivdd's GTGP 1.12, I might try to create one huge large German All encompassing campaign which includes PK (original campaign), all the DLC, AK, and GTGP 1.12 scenarios (excluding Allied Corps scenarios) (all of them without regard to chosen path) all in a linear campaign. For those experienced modders, any thought as to whether this would work? Any issues you see in doing this? Other downloadable scenarios to add? Seem to recall nickivdd doing a 37-39 DLC pre-war set of scenarios.

Is this as simple as (1) putting all scenario files and description files in one new folder under mydocuments/games/panzercorp/mods, call it "Ultimate", and then (2) modifying the campaign.pzt file to include a list of all these scenarios in order (as set forth in the time line, with the GTGP scenarios added into it as well in chron order?

Return to “Panzer Corps : AAR's”