GC42 Video AAR

Battle Reports & After Action Reports (AAR's)

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

hmshood
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: GC42 Video AAR

Post by hmshood »

well.....here I be...staggering into Simferopol of 1942.....Kharkov42 was a dogfight....I had thought the Soviet Air and Armored forces would be more numerous....through sheer stoopidity I lost an SE tank unit during a flanking move...left it exposed to a small horde of enemy infantry...'twas sad watching it get slowly but surely get decimated....have upgrade three of my Tank brigades to IVG...others are of the IIIJ/1 class or less....love using my Matilda...still hanging onto a CharB1 and some other captured soviet tanks

Speaking on captured stuff...the Russian T34/41r is hugely upgraded from the 1940 model...big difference on hard/soft attack values...

now...where the fudgecake is Simferopol?...and why am I going there?
hmshood
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: GC42 Video AAR

Post by hmshood »

On third play-round...but first time for Tatsinskaya scenario ...which according to history was a tactical loss for Soviet Armored forces......sent to disrupt the German forces massing to punching a hole through to relieve the 6th Army....However this was basically a suicide mission that did achieve its strategic goal...and prevent/disrupt the relief of Stalingrad....Kudos for for the Russians!....NOW lets see what I can do....(gulp).....

Return to “Panzer Corps : AAR's”