Current Development Status

Team Assault is a 3D turn based tactical game where players fight in close combat action at a squad level.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Team Assault Design, Zeal

wrongbanana
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Current Development Status

Post by wrongbanana »

Hey I just bought the game and I am really enjoying it now that I figured out how everything works. There is a lot of depth to it and it really is different and very unique and I like it very much. Great work!

I am curious though, is this game still being supported? The most recent posts in the forum are from May, so its been pretty dead here for a while. Is there a new place where people are sharing, modding, and discussing? Are there any planned updates for the future and/or new content coming? If anything I hope this thread brings some life to this very cool game.

Thanks so much!
Xerkis
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Re: Current Development Status

Post by Xerkis »

I still very much love and enjoy this game. The first of great game by Zeal (They just released another game yesterday).

By all means post away here in Slitherine. It will be the best place for anything of value to receive any feedback. Basic support is still there – upgrades, I would imagine only when needed and if people start to find this truly awesome hidden game.

I have several posted maps and squad setup plus charts and other “helpful” things here for you to take as you will.
And obviously, any questions. . . . . always ask away.
:D
wrongbanana

Post by wrongbanana »

Thank you :)
The manual was very informative and well put together and answered most of my questions about gameplay.

Do you have any more AI axis forces? I only see one and it is labelled at #4 is there a 1,2,3?
Xerkis
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by Xerkis »

There is - was - but they were not that "balanced" of forces and I felt not good enough to publish them.

When you start making your own force, you will want some of my charts out there. i think it will help to lay it out in front of you a bit better to help in the design instead of clicking through the individual stats. At least it has helped others.
:)
Laxen
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2

Post by Laxen »

Welcome wrongbanana! How fun to see some new players around :D

Unfortunately the game is not heavily supported any more, but we do keep an eye out for urgent issues that we're able to fix. We had to move on to our new titles with our main focus, since time as always is a limited resource, but we still love this game nonetheless! :)
Rasmus Davidsson
Lead Designer at ZEAL Game Studio

Return to “Team Assault”