Site Announcement : Team Assault - Out Now!

Team Assault is a 3D turn based tactical game where players fight in close combat action at a squad level.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Team Assault Design, Zeal

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Site Announcement : Team Assault - Out Now!

Post by IainMcNeil »

We are excited to announce that Team Assault: Baptism of Fire is now available! Players can now get their boots on the ground in the turn-based tactical wargame set during World War II.

Team Assault: Baptism of Fire focuses on realistic, turn-based combat on tactical platoon-level scale. Players will experience realistic combat, utilizing more than 20 Allied and Axis accurately-modeled weapons that take into consideration of weapon accuracy, penetration versus cover, recoil and encumbrance. Soldier’s morale, cover, and using flanking maneuvers are just some of the factors players will have to keep an eye on.

Team Assault: Baptism of Fire also features nearly endless customization with a Force Builder to create custom squads for use in battle. Create new battlefields with the in-game map editor to create new tactical situations. Take the fight online to engage in battle against other players, complete with ranking system, using custom-created squads.

About Team Assault: Baptism of Fire

Team Assault: Baptism of Fire is a 3D turn-based tactical game where players take command of infantry squads to engage the enemy in intense close combat. Using an objective-control system, players must use wits and the geography around them to secure tactically important points and dominate the enemy. Although the combat system is turn-based, the game play can be as fast paced and dynamic as you’d like. Dynamic turns, counter actions and continual feedback keep you constantly engaged while still giving you enough time to make important decisions to change the course of battle!

Team Assault boasts an in-depth combat system that booth favors realism and exciting gameplay. Weapon accuracy and penetration, cover versus weapon penetration, recoil, encumbrance and wounded soldiers are only some of the included features. Also included are near limitless customization options. The included map editor and force creator will allow you to design finely tuned squads that perfectly suit your needs and command styles. A map editor is also included so constructing all new tactical puzzles and environments is possible as well!

Get more information on Team Assault: Baptism of Fire from its official product page. Check out additional gameplay videos on the Slitherine YouTube channel.
MrsWargamer
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18

Re: Site Announcement : Team Assault - Out Now!

Post by MrsWargamer »

Woohoo! :) Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to meeee, haaaaappy biiiiirthday toooo meeeeeeeeee, happy birthday to me. You're three days late, but I don't mind hehe.

Now if my file would just hurry up and finish. 15 minutes is like forever man.
Xerkis
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by Xerkis »

DSWargamer wrote:Woohoo! :) Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to meeee, haaaaappy biiiiirthday toooo meeeeeeeeee, happy birthday to me. You're three days late, but I don't mind hehe.

Now if my file would just hurry up and finish. 15 minutes is like forever man.
Happy Birthday for sure
There has never been a better gift ever!
:D
Farmerharv
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Farmerharv »

Any plans for a Mac version? Or iPad (pretty please :) )
teamgene
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by teamgene »

Getting not authorised when I attempt to buy.
Xerkis
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by Xerkis »

teamgene wrote:Getting not authorised when I attempt to buy.
I had ths too - it was my bank card.... they had a block on ALL transaction coming out of Cypress. You might want to call and see if this is what happening to you as well.
I told them it was a valid transaction and they opened it up and in 10 minutes I had my game downloading.
teamgene

Post by teamgene »

Thanks Xerkis!

I got a credit union so their closed right now.

Update, was able to purchase through paypal with same card so all is well.
Xerkis
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by Xerkis »

teamgene wrote:Thanks Xerkis!

I got a credit union so their closed right now.

Update, was able to purchase through paypal with same card so all is well.
Good to hear --- don't won't anything standing in the way of this awesome game getting in the hands of the people
:D
lordashram

Post by lordashram »

Fun! I hope there is an ipad version being planned, because the game looks great:)
Laxen
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2

Post by Laxen »

If I could only describe the feelings I'm feeling right now :D
Rasmus Davidsson
Lead Designer at ZEAL Game Studio
Xerkis
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by Xerkis »

Laxen wrote:If I could only describe the feelings I'm feeling right now :D
I do believe I detect a tear in the corner of your eye. I can’t be sure though – because my eyes are glazed over with their own moisture.
:wink:

Return to “Team Assault”