After action reports for Commander The Great War

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz

Suprass
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Suprass vs Aegir (no Aegir)

Post by Suprass »

Hello.
We are starting both with Aegir AARs so you can see our plans and how it goes executing it. We are playing with small mod- subs cost 35, thair naval attack is 3 at the begining. Killing 10 steps from british convoys will triger US entry to war. Also Russia will surrender after 50% NM loss. We have one house rule- CP cant block way for Russians fleet to move out from Riga to ST Petersburg.

My war plan is to try to hit hard in France. Defend agains Russia in first turns of war. Kill Serbia as fast as I can. Than big attack in russia which will crush thair defence line...

My opening in Belgium was very lucky so I decide that I will push to France lot of my reinforcements.
Also I decidet to make a very risky move in Serbia. AH sufferd ther heavy losses (two garisons so far) but if I will be lucky I will be able to cut of main serbians forces. We will se next turn what will happen. Serbian production is downed by 6 pp.

Suprass

Re: Suprass vs Aegir (no Aegir)

Post by Suprass »

Becouse of some problems with the game mechanics (caused becouse we used different scripts) we decided to start game from the begining- sorry. Mod is same as last time.
This time my strategy will be allmoust same as last time. I will attack in France hard but I will try not to do any risky moves at the begining.
This is a situation after begining moves. I will wait in Serbia for arty ( already lost garrison after Belgrade siege) to attack and build some biger defeces agains Russia.
In France I will try to capture cities step by step and don't leave anything behind. A quick Antwerp capture is very emportnat.

Suprass

Post by Suprass »

It seems that my plan will not work. Germans faild in capturing Antwerp and I will have to withdraw my forces soon. My fleet attacked British. We will se what will happen next turn. Russia entered war.

Suprass

Post by Suprass »

Sorry but game crushed...

Return to “Commander The Great War AAR's”